Default Message Window Position (Bottom-Middle-Top)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treynor

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Currently, when you open up the 'show text' command the default window position will be 'Bottom'. Is there any way to change it (in engine) so that the default is Middle or Top?

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There is no way to change the editor, which is where the default is set.

You could get a small plugin that will redefine those values, so instead of 0, 1 and 2 meaning bottom, middle, top, they mean middle, top and bottom. But it would be a bit confusing because the description in the editor would say one thing, but what happens when you play test would be something else.

Treynor

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sounds like this would create more problems than it solves. Alright, fair enough. I guess there's no easy way to do it. Thanks.

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This thread is being closed, due to being answered. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

People in Italy panicking for this stupid coronavirus, it's nothing more than a flu and they are all acting like it's the black plague...
Blech. I hate coming up with stories. Making gameplay is fun but coming up with lore and reasons for these areas/mechanics just makes me sleepy.
40 card deck size, the plugin seems more sluggish.
Village theme I composed for a commission!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Venator123