Not open for further replies.

Kraven

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello,

I was wondering if I am missing something, but is there a way to make the game start with fullscreen as the default?  I know it's possible with Alt+Enter or F4 etc, but if I release a game I would like it to feel more polished.

Thanks for the help,

Kraven

RyanBram

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
After deployment for Windows, open package.json in text editor, and replace the text there with this:

{
"name": "KADOKAWA/RPGMV",
"main": "www/index.html",
"js-flags": "--expose-gc",
"window": {
"title": "",
"toolbar": false,
"width": 816,
"height": 624,
"icon": "www/icon/icon.png",
"fullscreen": true,
"resizable": false
}
}

As you may need exit option for your game, you can find the plugin here. (Alternative download link)   :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Lupinos

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
After deployment for Windows, open package.json in text editor, and replace the text there with this:

{ "name": "KADOKAWA/RPGMV", "main": "www/index.html", "js-flags": "--expose-gc", "window": { "title": "", "toolbar": false, "width": 816, "height": 624, "icon": "www/icon/icon.png", "fullscreen": true, "resizable": false }}As you may need exit option for your game, you can find the plugin here:)
Many thanks! Works perfectly! ^_^

Cecil199

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I did this but after doing it when I try to load the game it says error game not found where did I mess up?

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Cecil199

Please don't necropost threads. Instead make a new thread with your issue. It helps keep issues isolated and makes it easier to see who tried what. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

7DcJlIG.png

Made a lot of progress on the tileset for the more sumptuous interior areas for the priory
I keep thinking up of new changes or improvements... Edit: Forgot to add the image Gimpwork.JPG
Hello, my nickname is Rigomor, but I am also known as Mopsikus. I work on RPG Maker games, and are currently working on a game called Peony of War.
If the world treats you like an enemy... Then the world must be your enemy...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Varlen