Blureinade

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I am confused myself that I want to change the auto dash (current default) as the auto-walk when starting a new game and replace the A button for the dash instead of walking as of Yanfly's System options.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
And I have to say that your sentence is so confused that now I'm confused about what you are asking for.

Are you asking how to make autodash the default starting condition, using Yanfly's System options?

Because you don't do it in Yanfly's script but by a general script call like this:

$game_system.set_autodash(true)

I tried working out what you meant about the button, but I just couldn't see what it was you were trying to say.

Last edited by a moderator:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
auto dash (current default) as the auto-walk when starting a new game
Walking is the default for RM. If your current default is dash, then you have changed something in the project (mostlikely in one of the scripts) to make the dash default, and you need to remove that change to make walking the default again.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I just love the MV feature that allows you to create your own animations!
I typically ask this on my normal social media channels, but figured there may be good replies here. Anyone got any good horror movie recommendations? I've seen a lot, but I always love getting suggestions! Bonus points if you know which service it is streaming on (in the US) - bring on the spOoooOky!
 After a few distractions (and my annual rough second week of October), I’m getting back on track with my OMGC project.
 Am I overcomplicating it? Yes. Am I going to tone it down? Almost certainly not.
 At least the dialogue stuff is almost done. I need to do the map itself, and then all that’s left is combat.
 Getting there!
Creating 3D CGs for Cutscenes. :kaosalute:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kelard