ches

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Defeat The Demon

Defeat, The Disability is a collection of short stories which focuses on six individuals with disability as they cross paths on their adventure in this fantasy world.

Defeat The Demon is a very short introduction to Xyrel, a blind sprite medium, and Intelle, Xyrel's sprite and mentor, as they venture into a cave to hunt an "ordinary" demon.

Setting

In a world where a lot of different creatures resides, two of those are humans and demons. No matter how they try to coexist, it always turns into war. Around every hundred years, There will be a chosen hero whose goal is to slay the enemy's king, but the heroes were never successful as the human hero and the demon hero always ends up in a stalemate.

In order to break the stalemate, both kings decided to find a hero slayer, whose job is to kill the enemy's hero. Unexpectedly, this brought better peace to both country as this war turns into a cold war.

One day, The human king can't allocate funds to find a demon hero slayer to compete with the demon's human hero slayer, breaking the balance and igniting the tragedies.

Features

• Full Active ATB system
  • It's Enemies turn? Don't just stand there, actively dodge their attacks... or guard if you don't know how would they attack.
  • Aggressive and Passive random encounters, some enemies doesn't really want to fight you.
  • Puzzle. Some might be random.

Screenshots

Downloads

Credits

Sprites:
  • hiddenone
Animations:
  • Kyle O'Hara
  • hadecynn (hadecynn.wordpress.com)
HUD:
  • Abductedious
Icons:
  • whtDragon
Window Skin:
  • SkottyTV
Scripts:
  • Yanfly
  • SumRndmDde
  • MogHunter
  • DoubleX
  • HimeWorks
  • Galv
  • Barreytor
  • RPG Maker Irina
  • Masked
  • Izyees Fariz
  • SergeofBIBEK
  • Chronosv2
  • DreamX
Playtester:
  • LowKey

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My only regret is the portal mirror effect is too subtle to show up in these GIFs. It probably just needs more sparkles. :LZSwink:
Microsoft: Hey, let's waste money advertising the Xbox Series X when nobody has any in stock, we don't seem to be making more, we aren't taking preorders and you can't get on a waiting list. BEST. IDEA. EVER.
So I'm practicing ITC with a spirit box, and decide to try to contact my deceased soulmate. It actually gave me multiple identifiers. Me, still a bit skeptical, asked aloud "Fine but does he still love me?" and the box spoke and printed the word "Forever" at the same time. Been a mess of tears since. :kaocry:
Been scratching away at my game and making progress, but just had a revelation. I'm working in full screen and adjusting all my pictures accordingly, but will they resize if someone's screen is smaller?? I hope this doesn't turn out to be a problem later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SasquatchWizard