Admin
Admin
Reaction score
First Language
RPG Maker
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
RMW_Blog Header_en.jpg

It’s almost time for Golden Week! And while for our Japanese friends that means a well deserved break, they aren’t the only ones with a reason to be excited. For everyone around the world, it’s time for a Degica Shop Sale!

And that means discounts on almost everything RPG Maker! Get RPG Maker MZ for 20% off!

Already have MZ? Well not only can you complete the above bundles, but you can also take a look at the huge collection of RPG Maker Resource packs, up to 90% off for the duration of the sale.

Or you can get previous RPG Maker engines to take advantage of their resources for your current project. You can get MV for 85% off, today!

60872c7658bb1c089c2f4068_Engines.jpg
But just like our Japanese colleagues Golden Week vacation, these deals will come to an end, be sure to pick up the engines and packs you need by Monday, May 10th at 8pm Pacific!

Last edited by a moderator:

Dev_With_Coffee

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
PT-BR
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Hello, this led to a 404 error page:
https://us.degicashop.com/collections/halloween-sale

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Honestly have no idea how I copy pasted a page that didn't exist yesterday... when I copy pasted the address yesterday.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

2dfloor.png
What a fun tileset I've got here so far!
Minecraft Tiles, Maid Day, Custom Menu, Retry at GameOver, Save in Appdata | RPG Maker News #36

side view special bust.png
Reworking the art for the 'special busts' in important game dialogue. Potentially replacing the more 'dead-on' look of the original:
original.png
Me: Imma work on my game! Let's get some progress done
Me, five minutes later smoking a cigarette: *screams into the void*
Just got back from work... I got to recommend a dish I liked to a group of senior ladies, and they said they'd order it for dessert! What was it? CHURROS! It's one of my favorite desserts at my workplace.
What's your favorite dessert? I'll eat any pastry with cinnamon and sugar, but especially churros. And then there's chocolate... omg, so good!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
liondruid