9tkitsune

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Hello, greetings everyone!

For those of you who are very bored or just plainly 'got nothing to do right now, I want to suggest to play one of my older games. : )

Like any other game developer, I'm always happy to see people playing my games and read some feedback. 

Today, I would like to introduce a classic, short RPG adventure game named Deja~Vu Chronicles. 

Not too many players have heard of this game I think - and hey, it's quite far from a perfect game ^^;  but I worked really hard of it, within a very tight schedule. I think it was only 1 month. It has a 'lil story and a message. But I heard, it's quite hard to figure it out XD

That day I learned: I kinda suck at storytelling. Anyway, it's beatable - although towards the end, you have to search for the actual ending, elsewise -

- you will be stuck in a loop. ( Don't worry, it's not THAT hard if you follow the dialogues just a little ) 
Anyway, without further delay: 

Check out http://rpgmaker.net/games/6451/ - feel free to ignore the relatively poor rating ^^;

screen2.jpg

The graphics / visuals are all home made,  It's made on RMXP but -NO RTP NEEDED!

screen4.jpg

What was the thing you liked most, and what was it you didn't like at all about the game? And what would you improve? Let me know! ^^ So I know for my next game, maybe.

I'm just gonna copy and paste this here 

The four adventurous heroines Miruka, Hanako, Edelweiss and Aquamarin have come a long way. They fought their way to level 99 and finally stand before the world's worst nightmare, the "evil warlock", who's evil plans contain nothing but malice! However, can they stop him? Can they stop the summoning of the bringer of apocalypse, Pyramid Golem in time? Will their adventure really end with victory over him? 
Or, will this be only the beginning of a whole different kind of adventure... a challenge of courage and friendship through confusing time-leaps. 

It's a short, classic adventure in fast forward ( or rather, "in rewind"? ) with a few comedic elements and a (hopefully) curious 'background' story. 

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
this art...is just so ;-;".......*steals your art talent!*

but no worry this seem a really good game I should play it c: 

9tkitsune

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Thank you nio! : )  have fun ! 

9tkitsune

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Hey, just wondering - did anyone here play? ; P

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Mouse Coordinates + Common Events, Custom Actor Parameters & Fantasy Beasts | RPG Maker News #32

Winter Cover.png
Peeps, can we just take some time to appreciate the mods here? They're so friendly, and they're always there for us when we need help. Now that I've been here for two years, I want to thank the mods and admins for keeping it positive here on the forum. They're the reason I've stayed so long! Here's to you!
If it gets 6 degrees hotter we've reach 100
I am finally done making the 'superbosses' in my game!
I'm happy because oh my gosh they were a lot of work, but I'm also sad because I love database work... And also because I loved making stupid powerful bosses ._.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fartsucker