9tkitsune

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Hello, greetings everyone!

For those of you who are very bored or just plainly 'got nothing to do right now, I want to suggest to play one of my older games. : )

Like any other game developer, I'm always happy to see people playing my games and read some feedback. 

Today, I would like to introduce a classic, short RPG adventure game named Deja~Vu Chronicles. 

Not too many players have heard of this game I think - and hey, it's quite far from a perfect game ^^;  but I worked really hard of it, within a very tight schedule. I think it was only 1 month. It has a 'lil story and a message. But I heard, it's quite hard to figure it out XD

That day I learned: I kinda suck at storytelling. Anyway, it's beatable - although towards the end, you have to search for the actual ending, elsewise -

- you will be stuck in a loop. ( Don't worry, it's not THAT hard if you follow the dialogues just a little ) 
Anyway, without further delay: 

Check out http://rpgmaker.net/games/6451/ - feel free to ignore the relatively poor rating ^^;

The graphics / visuals are all home made,  It's made on RMXP but -NO RTP NEEDED!

What was the thing you liked most, and what was it you didn't like at all about the game? And what would you improve? Let me know! ^^ So I know for my next game, maybe.

I'm just gonna copy and paste this here 

The four adventurous heroines Miruka, Hanako, Edelweiss and Aquamarin have come a long way. They fought their way to level 99 and finally stand before the world's worst nightmare, the "evil warlock", who's evil plans contain nothing but malice! However, can they stop him? Can they stop the summoning of the bringer of apocalypse, Pyramid Golem in time? Will their adventure really end with victory over him? 
Or, will this be only the beginning of a whole different kind of adventure... a challenge of courage and friendship through confusing time-leaps. 

It's a short, classic adventure in fast forward ( or rather, "in rewind"? ) with a few comedic elements and a (hopefully) curious 'background' story. 

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
this art...is just so ;-;".......*steals your art talent!*

but no worry this seem a really good game I should play it c: 

9tkitsune

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Thank you nio! : )  have fun ! 

9tkitsune

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Hey, just wondering - did anyone here play? ; P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I was doing forge runs on D2 with my wife last night, and singing like a leprechaun to annoy her XD. I was calling it 'The Farge'
Is i possible too make a weapon have a chance of using a skill?
Can the Eternal Dreamers finish off the final boss? We'll see!
Fekken kill me. I unknowingly swapped out two important events's codes and saved the game to test it. I'm just doing this for fun and the fun has now been replaced with excruciating torture.
Is this how game developers feel all the time?

EDIT:
WAIT HOLY S***
MY LAST POST ASKING FOR HELP ON AN EVENT ACTUALLY SAVED IT
OH MY GOD
Coffee + Silk Coconut Milk + Splenda Zero = Not ..... awful :/ .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lymeish