Perfect Stat Point Distribution System
This script has has been designed to "replicate" the world of online rpg games by giving you control over how your character progresses in terms of stats/parameters throughout gameplay.
This script is a highly dynamic & customisable stat point distribution system,
it not only provides you with a way to distribute stats, it actually gives you
new stats as well, vit/str/dex and mag are now the proud parents of all other
stats. And they are far superior...
Set which stats increase, how much it costs, does one stat make another stat go
down? is the luck gain for your characters going to be completely random ?
maybe you want to continue to gain params via the param curves in the database,
but you wish you could give your characters just that little bit more flexablity?
NOW YOU CAN DECIDE.
Dont want that much control? thats fine set the system to be as random as
It is HIGHLY advised you take a moment to look through the cusomisation options
to see if any apply to your current project. (they also change regularly)
- New Parent Stats that give you COMPLETE control over ALL other stats
- Use your new stats in skill formula's and even conditional branches
- OVER 170 customisation options, NOT including random gain feature(another 100+)
- Plug and Play ? YES !
How to Use
Paste this script under "Materials" and above "Main" in your projects script editor.
The most up-to-date version of this script can be found by following the link below,
Any add-ons can also be found by following the link.
Credit and Thanks
- mobychan & Tsukihime - for helping me understand notetags a little better ^_^
- "Adrian Meza" for showing me how to add bonus level points.
- Niclas for showing me how to properly define "add_xparam"
- De Mack for showing me how to write a basic distribute parameters script.
- Yanfly for making me want to script to start with!
I will, for the forseeable future be updating this script on a regular basis,
If you like the script its best to keep up with the new features.
Last edited by a moderator: