Kristina

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Danish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I make these lighting events so lamps such as street lamps got light.

However, as you can see on the picture there is a slight delay for the event/movement route to come. It's just a second but I would like to avoid it at all. Is there a way? I got 5 of these on one map, is that too many?

Delay.pngMovement route.png

Uzuki

Kawaii on the streets, Senpai in the sheets
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Why not you use a fade out/in when going from and to maps using those events? That's how I got around the issue in my game.

Kristina

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Danish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Uzuki I am using it, but it was more if there was a specific reason that it is happening.

Uzuki

Kawaii on the streets, Senpai in the sheets
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Uzuki I am using it, but it was more if there was a specific reason that it is happening.

Sorry I was gone all weekend. It's just the way the image is set up that it has to load first. You can use a plugin to preload those type of images that POP uses.

Kristina

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Danish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Uzuki No worries! I might use a plugin or stick to using fade out/in. Thanks for explaining it to me, it makes sense that they need to load first, didn't think of that.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Happy Friday, y'all! I just got home from work and am sitting down with a nice cider, and I'm ready to chill and enjoy myself. Not sure if I'm gonna dive into any of my game-related projects or not tonight.... we'll see how I feel after unwinding for a bit I guess!
Just found out that mint tea made from chocolate mint tastes a bit like hot cocoa with candy cane stirred in. As I'm allergic to chocolate this makes me very happy.
It's special day for me tomorrow so time to vanish for 24 hours lol.
So Deltarune Chapter 2 is supposed to release today... if it's out already, has anyone played it? And I can't because I have a stinking Mac and not a Windows PC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
batro