Not open for further replies.

Conan_Wolf

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
so legit, all i ask is for a bipedal wolf character, could be a default character or could be you being nice and custom making it, i only plan on using it as a template and 9.999/10 chances it will be changed to a new and updated creation (unless you some how get the image of this character perfectly, if so then i would ask if i may use it for official use)

do know when i say template i mean i am using it as a kick starter demo just to say i have the idea i want to make and i need some help with professional art financing

Edit: i need basic expressions as well, like angry, depressed, happy, and one more mood that is hard to say in just one word, pretty much its where you are frustrated at life but you still live, if i were to think what works the best, i think shikamaru (from naruto) facial expression like this vvv

Last edited:

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Closing at OP's request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Anyone else having trouble posting in the forum? I have no reply box in posts or in messages. This is the only place I can type. @Archeia?
Snarkyfork wrote on Trihan's profile.
Hey man, I saw you mention that you do MV javascript work? Just wanted to confirm it before I put you on speed dial. =)
"Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is."-Krishna
FastFood in my country is neither fast nor cheap like it's expected to be, but people still buy a lot of it. I don't want to imagine how much of it people would eat if it was.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xana_the_machine