Primarily Uses
Man how come dis don't have more views!

CtrlAltLee

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I really want to try this but that 4Shared website is really shady, it won't let me download without giving it my credentials to a social network or my e-mail. :| Could you maybe host it on a folder on Google Docs or dropbox?

Kevin O'Ryan

Kevin O'Ryan
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I really want to try this but that 4Shared website is really shady, it won't let me download without giving it my credentials to a social network or my e-mail. :| Could you maybe host it on a folder on Google Docs or dropbox?
Hey guys! Sorry for the late reply, I lost internet for a while! I never used Dropbox before, however, I have uploaded to Dropbox and is now in DOWNLOAD section!

Man how come dis don't have more views!
Thanks man! I love making mystery games! I want to be able to make more professional games in the future! :)

CtrlAltLee

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey did a play through of the demo.  You can watch the video here.  The video shows the errors, but in short I found two major bugs. One is when you click on the mound of dirt at the very bottom of the map a dialogue pops up with characters I haven't met yet. The only other bug is a game crashing one, and that is once you climb up the ladder and try to open the sparkling door at the top of the platform the game crashes because there's a missing 'Rainfall.ogg' sound effect. I show both of these in the video but they're quick fixes so I thought I'd just post it here. Good luck. :) I'll delete the game play video if you'd like once you have a chance to watch it. 

Kevin O'Ryan

Kevin O'Ryan
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Thanks for pointing them out, however I just finished the game and all the above errors have been fixed!! I dont have a computer with internet, I only have my old one and the wifi driver is broken, so Im not sure when I will post it! Most likely this coming weekend or so! I thank you for your support, I never thought this game of type would actually be liked! Quite proud of myself for the first time! :)  Also, my replies will be quite slow, Im kinda using my PS VITA system to access this page! blah....

The world needs more pure puzzle games!!

CtrlAltLee

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Haha, oops. :) And here I thought I was playing the latest version, darn. X3 And yes, your game was quite fun. :) I bet other people will enjoy it a lot. 

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

xabileug wrote on thenerdmansion's profile.
TMCard - tomoaky
Hi i am currently working on a personal game using tomoaky TMCard in MV. i already have several modifications to it..

Screenshot-2021-04-18-at-19-32-48.png

Rest your weary legs in the Dancing Fox Inn!
Love to kick back and gamemak at the end of the day.
yay, i finally got around adding a profile pic! :guffaw:
My imagination works faster than my development process. At least, I can take pleasure in treating it as an adventure. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Podkopavac