snow91

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
On my current Project it keeps deleting the names of my Switches. Its very strange because Variables are doing fine. Has anyone else expirienced something like this and has a solution? Its very frustrating...^^

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Deleting the switch names in the database?

Is there a limit to how many switches you can have in MV, and have you exceeded that limit? Do you have some kind of plugin that lets you have more switches? Do you have some kind of plugin that does unusual stuff with switches (changing the size of the array, perhaps), or writes to the System.json file?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
are you storing your project in a couldservice while working on it? That would cause many problems, including reverting files to previous versions if the cloudsync went wrong (and risking destroying your project totally as well, you should never work directly on a cloudsync, only use it for backup)

snow91

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Shaz Well no i am far from using the limit. I guess it must somehow have something to do with a certain plugin...but what's confusing to me, i have no plugin for exchanging the limits. I really need to look into that....it's stressing me out ^^

@Andar Currently i am not using it out of a cloud, but very good to know about this issue aswell - thank you!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

The worst text you can get from a friend "You left your webcam on!!!
When you start recoloring your character because lawsuits are expensive:

lawsuits are bad.png
Been busy in Fort Myers and I'm spending tonight and tomorrow in Orlando. Then I go home on Tuesday by train (I take the Amtrak) and rest up before work on Wednesday.
I'm going to make a thread on the forum asking an interesting question... about the next RPG Maker!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unknown-Tale