KawaiiKid

Local Weeb
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Face images are 144x144 in size, and arranged into 2 rows and 4 columns equaling 8 images.
If you look at the other face images you will see this. An easy way to do this is just copy and paste one of the already made face sheets, use an image editing program to delete one of the faces, and replace it with the one you want.

Ronyunderen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Face images are 144x144 in size, and arranged into 2 rows and 4 columns equaling 8 images.
If you look at the other face images you will see this. An easy way to do this is just copy and paste one of the already made face sheets, use an image editing program to delete one of the faces, and replace it with the one you want.
Done thank you.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

I've moved this thread to VX Support. Thank you.

Actually the faces are 96x96 in VX and VXAce, though they follow the same format KawaiiKid posted about.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

What is a thing you like to see in RPGs?
Well, I hope things go well tomorrow. I think I might be coming down with a cold, so gonna warm up some chicken soup and sleep.
Status too sad. Pls delete, mods. Thanks.
The most important thing to design your game for is fun. If a game isn't fun, why would anyone want to play it? Well, that and "can you play the game?". Anything else is incidental.
I just realized that I have been on this site for nearly 1/3 of my life...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monkeymanriley14