KawaiiKid

Local Weeb
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Face images are 144x144 in size, and arranged into 2 rows and 4 columns equaling 8 images.
If you look at the other face images you will see this. An easy way to do this is just copy and paste one of the already made face sheets, use an image editing program to delete one of the faces, and replace it with the one you want.

Ronyunderen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Face images are 144x144 in size, and arranged into 2 rows and 4 columns equaling 8 images.
If you look at the other face images you will see this. An easy way to do this is just copy and paste one of the already made face sheets, use an image editing program to delete one of the faces, and replace it with the one you want.
Done thank you.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

I've moved this thread to VX Support. Thank you.

Actually the faces are 96x96 in VX and VXAce, though they follow the same format KawaiiKid posted about.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Has anyone ever wanted to choose how they play? I've been working on Black Moon, a project where you can fight against ancient beasts by commanding an army of former gods and goddesses. But what makes it different is that there are different ways to give your choice heroes either Red, Green, or Blue weapons/armor, and each grants different abilities. More coming soon!
Can Elon crash Twitter faster? I want something as big to replace it so I can promote my game there. I also need to actually do promotion this time, heh.
Thinking of getting a mechanical keyboard, eventually! Would anyone be interested in a chill keycap-painting stream?
Walked through the rain to take pictures of an 50+ year old printing press for my students. Hope they will honor that effort xD
Can I promote my %75 OFF Creator Day Sale here, or it's against forum rules as well? :kaocry:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AllieKat