-deleted-

Discussion in 'Completed Games' started by Skaylea, Jul 2, 2014.

1. Skaylea

Skaylea Villager Member

Content deleted by author, any admin can feel free (and is encouraged) to remove this thread from existence. 

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2015
  2. Razzazaki

Razzazaki Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Swedish
    A puzzle game in rpg maker seems very interesting, More games should havet the puzzle aspects.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2014
  3. Skaylea

Skaylea Villager Member

Standalone (no RTP or RPG MAKER required)

4. Skaylea

Skaylea Villager Member

tldr; bump. 

5. Chester

Chester Meow Kitten Veteran

First Language:
    Cat Tongue
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Hello Skaylea Meow :3 I have a review for your game!

This game has the honor of being my first puzzle game.

First of all, there is a long title pause before the title screen starts up so you may want to check up on that. Well done on your title screen! I can tell you worked hard on it. The music here is quite nice.

The introduction is great! I can tell you have a good mapping sense. I liked how you showed all the crystals in the intro, it’s very well done! So I’m walking along the street and Bam Thunder and I disappear. This is really nice! The music here is marvelous I love it.

Next, we have a tutorial! Yes, a tutorial and I give you credit for it because most games do not have one. This is beginning to be a great game! Bulletin board save is cool, at least it’s not the typical crystal save so it’s something new.

Since this game a game made of puzzles I figured I won’t be fighting anything so after a little exploring, I decided to enter the first portal. I guess there are going to be a lot of puzzles since there are about 5 different portals. Unfortunately, I am not too bright at these puzzles. So after multiple attempts at a the first few puzzles, what troubled me is that the green light sometimes changes its location without the player knowing where it’s going so it can cause some confusion. Sometimes I have to restart the puzzle all over again because I ended up blocking the path to the “true” green light in which I had no clue that the green light was going to end up in that area. I guess this is all part of the game. These are beginning to be difficult for me so after about an hour of gameplay, I reached the end of the red crystal. The game is beginning to feel repetitive at this point because of the fact that I have no clue what the story is about.

I do not know if there is much of a story in this game. All I know is that I randomly end up in a futuristic place without having any knowledge of who I am and what my purpose is. There is hardly any dialog in this game. All I know is that I’m either chasing a guy in red or the guy in red is running away from me. So pretty much I began to realize that there is hardly a story here once I began having troubles with these puzzles.

The overall music in this game is good and it fits the atmosphere of the game so I give you credit for that.

The mapping is good, I did not see anything that needed to be replaced or anything that looked odd. Pretty much you did a good job here also.

Overall, I will give this game a verdict of 4.5/5. Good Job on this game! This game should be getting more attention than it has at the moment. I recommend any puzzle lovers to pick this game up.