Not open for further replies.

Xenophil 2.0

Tutorialist =3
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Story Synopsis- The nation of Delonora is a rather peaceful place, no war, no famine, no suffering to speak of, that is until one day, when monsters begin to multiply out of control, appearing in every corner of the nation. The Mother of Life, suspecting the cause calls to her, four young warriors and begs of them to do all they can to stop the corruption from tainting the world she created. though they are young, they are a strong and set out to do as she asked. The group travels all across the nation, fighting, growing, preparing for their final battle against the Dark Messiah. Who will win? Only destiny knows the fate of Delonora and it's people.

World Development- Delonora, a young, flourishing nation, surrounded on two side by moutain ranges, and on the other by oceans, the nation is essentially blocked off from the rest of the world and thus has developed slowly, only a few Inns deep in the wilderness and the occasional mysterious tower dot the vast landscape. A snow blanked forest and mountain range lies to the south, while a large ebach lies to the north, inbetween are massive forests and a large lake that lies in the very center of the nation, an island in the middle of the lake still bears the castle of the people who were here centuries before it's current inhabitants, though noone knows who they were or even what they looked like. Delonora is riddled with old, abandoned mines and cave systems, some creeping miles through the mountains.

Screenshots- Delonora.PNG

Capture.PNG

Capture5.PNG

Features-

Skill Fusion (in progress much much mroe possibilities to come!)

Bank System that allows the player to save, withdraw, and deposit their gold.

Weapon,Armor, and Item merchants that only sell items depending on the player's level.

Enemies level up with you for an added challange.

I am looking for any and all feedback, though if negative i ask for you to keep it toned down a alittle, but otherwise any tips or opinions would be rgeatly appreciated!

Last edited by a moderator:

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Staff member
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I suggest when posting topics like this, is to be clear on what kind of feedback you would like. There's not much information to go by for people to comment on your stuff.

Xenophil 2.0

Tutorialist =3
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Ah my apologies :X its my first time posting somethign like this so if it is all right by you I can edit it and add what feedback im looking for and the features in the game :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Yay! Someone did a playthrough of my game. :D

When you thought you'd be finished with the grid, and spend ~8-9 hours on an arrow. How is this more difficult to than player movement?

Still some bugs hiding in there, but it's nearly complete.

I'm having it strictly follow the path a user draws, because there will be booby trap and other similar mechanics where you want to avoid specific cells.
I feel like banging my head against a wall every time I want to find that post that shows all the plugin header codes. Then I think "next time I find it, I'm going to bookmark it". Then I think "wait a minute ... maybe I bookmarked it last time because it took me so long to find it". Check bookmarks, and there it is :)
... a few of my main characters standing around doing nothing lol. I mostly wanted to see them together on screen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nanduh