Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello!
I'll post here some of the free to use resources I might make O:)
Rules:
  • You can use these resources for non-commercial use.
  • You can use these resources for a commercial use if you're willing to send me a free copy of your game O:)
  • You can edit them as you see fit, but you cannot post your edits anywhere.
  • You can, however, share extra clothes you make for the sprites, just post them without the actual sprite (on a transparent background for example). If you want to make new outfits for my sprites, contact me and I'll send you the 'nude' versions ;)
  • Please credit me if you use my resources as 'Oozart'.
  • Unless specified, you don't actually have to use those with VNM since they are made from scratch. You can use them with RPG Maker, Ren'py or whatever floats your boat x)
Character sprites
I thought the RTP needed some college/young adult characters so ...
Here's LEO:D
Angry:

Normal:

Crying:

Sad:

Happy:

Embarrassed:

Smirking:

Smiling:
And here's the PSD file for Leo if you want to make some edits for him before using him: Link to OneDrive
Backgrounds:
If there's any type of background you'd like me to draw, don't hesitate to ask! (Keeping in mind that the result will be free to use for anyone; for an exclusive commission, you can PM me but that's not free obviously ahah ;) )
This background has a watermark on it, if you want to use it, send me a message and I'll send you the watermark free version with a day/dusk/whatver version (just ask ;) )
Click on the image for a Hi-res version (it's 1080p)

Last edited:

EpicFILE

Epic Member
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wah, I don't use VNM personally.
But I just want to drop by and say this is awesome resources!

I like your drawing style and your choice of colors.
Also love your versatility. :D

Deldel

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thank you!
I'm not sure that I got the RTP style quite right yet, but I'm trying to learn it so I can be able to participate in the community :kaothx:

kaiijuu

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
These are so cute! i love your original style A LOT!

Deldel

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thank you ♥
I have made some changes to the RTP-style Leo (basically just made the body smaller since the head looks miniscule at the moment); I'm in the middle of exams right now but I will posting the new version with some expressions once I'm done with the midterms :D

Churro

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow :wub He looks very hot! Especially his body!!! His hair style is really special, not really my taste, but kinda looks good.
I can imagine him for a dating game. He looks like a hot male nurse. Imagine the main heroine is waken up by him after an accident XD
Just for curiosity, do you have an art site or a place where you post more images (not for game use, only for viewing^^).

Canini

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Nice work! More resources for VNM is always welcome, not to mention important at this stage of the products lifetime. Love your terms for use in commercial games, too!

Deldel

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
N/A
Wow :wub He looks very hot! Especially his body!!! His hair style is really special, not really my taste, but kinda looks good.
I can imagine him for a dating game. He looks like a hot male nurse. Imagine the main heroine is waken up by him after an accident XD
Just for curiosity, do you have an art site or a place where you post more images (not for game use, only for viewing^^).
Thank you! The actual OC was supposed to be a hot intern in a dating game ahah, but the project didn't pan out XD I don't actually have a page as DelDel anywhere; I've been away from the digital art scene for a while and I'm trying to start fresh :) I'll probably create a dA once I have more stuff to show though.

Nice work! More resources for VNM is always welcome, not to mention important at this stage of the products lifetime. Love your terms for use in commercial games, too!
Thank you! ♥
I changed Leo a little bit and added in some emotions. I also organized the PSD file, with it you can easily make some edits to Leo (change the color with a few clicks if you know how to use Photoshop; or draw some clothes etc since the nude body is included), please read the rules about edits before tho :)
You can download the PSD here : Link to OneDrive
Here's the PNGs :D
Angry:

Normal:

Crying:

Sad:

Happy:

Embarrassed:

Smirking:

Smiling:
@Thomas Smith : there you go! :D Sorry I forgot to upload it lol

Nightblade50

Developer of "Delta Origins"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I changed Leo a little bit and added in some emotions. I also organized the PSD file, with it you can easily make some edits to Leo (change the color with a few clicks if you know how to use Photoshop; or draw some clothes etc since the nude body is included), please read the rules about edits before tho :)
You can download the PSD here : Link to OneDrive
Here's the PNGs :D
Angry:

Normal:

Crying:

Sad:

Happy:

Embarrassed:

Smirking:

Smiling:
@Thomas Smith : there you go! :D Sorry I forgot to upload it lol
Thanks!

Stanley

Nobody, Joystrike Scientist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Malay, Lotudian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Great art right here, and good choice of colour palette:kaohi:

Deldel

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
N/A

Deldel

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello!
I'm back with some assets! (Well, just one lol)
a ... BACKGROUND! Yeah, didn't think I'll ever draw that lol, but I want to get out of my comfort zone. Btw, if there's any type of background you'd like me to draw, don't hesitate to ask! (Keeping in mind that the result will be free to use for anyone; for a personal commission, you can PM me but that's not free obviously ahah ;) )
This background has a watermark on it, if you want to use it, send me a message and I'll send you the watermark free version with a day/dusk/whatver version (just ask ;) )
Visit my deviantart for Hi-res version (it's 1080p)
dA: Oozart.deviantart.com

Last edited:

Canini

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Really cool forest, thanks for sharing! I think a construction site or landfill would be a useful resource for VN taking place in the city.

Yunan

The Silver Stein
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
VNM
That's really amazing. I was gonna say "Oh hey, there's a watermark" then I read the whole post and just swallowed my thought back lol.

Deldel

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thank you! ♥♥
I'm going to look into the construction site and landfill backgrounds :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Welp, ended up at the hospital with the oldest so mebbe might make the game jam's deadline. Maybe not. Regardless, really digging MZ.
I had lots of fun! Kids loved me, and some took pictures. Unfortunately, the videos didn't send... but you'll see Chica in action when I do a trailer for Fandom Scouts!
Dama wrote on akoniti's profile.
Hi
Thanks for your review.
I was checking the trailer for details and as the woman shut the door at the exact moment the song I was hearing said "you slim the door" and I couldn't resist to add it there. :D And I used this idea one more time on another scene.
Just doing some tileset tinkering again...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MalaacSoran