Thanks!!! Stay tuned for the next update, it should be released today! You'll have to restart your save game after the update
Thanks!OMG! I love the character redesigns! Trying out the new demo! ^^
I can see lots of improvisations on the mapping and the dialogues! Great job! The new character appearances look amazing and are more fitting to the overall theme now. xD
Keep it up!
Yup I know the demo was too short. I am adding more content now I've mostly been focusing on improving what I have.Hey, I just played the demo and I gotta say, I'm a total sucker for sci-fi RPG's with a bit of an anime feel. You can blame Phantasy Star Online/Star Ocean for that haha. I took some notes on my playthrough-- details in the spoiler below:
Precaution: I jumped right in without reading other peoples' posts, so if I already put notes that you've already seen on previous posts, forgive me.
- I'm liking the idea of earth being destroyed as a premise. It gives an open-thought about possible space opera-ish storylines and subplot.
- Great art style! Also, the aesthetics and music blend well!
- The animations are also great. It's a PERFECT FIT for the sci-fi feel. I was actually thinking of buying those too for MV.
- I love the characters already. Each one seems to balance one another in terms of personality and inner banter. I'm a sucker for those haha. So far, Pandora is my favorite.
- When I first saw the HUD, I thought the game was going to be an ABS. I think it's not necessary to have a HUD unless it's for a world map, but the decision it all up to you.
- The placement of characters and enemies within the battle phase seem a bit too low. Not sure if that's intentional or not.
- Battle system's pretty generic, but that's to be expected. It's a popular choice so there's no problem with that! I do like the skills though, it seems like it gives each character a role in the party, which in return, gives more room for rebalancing, future early/mid/endgame meta, etc...
- Too short of a demo. Literally too short. I was expecting more, but oh well. So long as it shows everything there is to offer, I'm sold for future updates!
Thank you! I really like making this game I'm glad everybody who played likes it!Okay, have just finished the new demo! Here is my feedback so far.:
- Mapping was improved and new stuff was added, kudos to that!
- New Character HUD is really cool, and I like how you can see the X and Y coordinates, really useful for a sci-fi setting.
- New plot continuations from the older versions, it's starting to get intriguing.
- New battle animations that look cleaner and smoother! (I suppose this was already added before, but I've only tried the newest version now.)
Overall, the vast improvements from the last demo that I've tried are really making this game step a new level. xD So keep it up, Thomas!! Continue with the great progress!