RMVXA Delta Origins - Rise of N.E.X.U.S. (V8.0.0) [On hold]

Should I improve what I have, or should I make more content?

• Total voters

Nightblade50

Developer of "Delta Origins"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
Neato!!! Finally a new demo!!!! ^___^ Can't wait to try it out as soon as I return back home from vacation!! ^__^ Love it!! :D

Nightblade50

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Neato!!! Finally a new demo!!!! ^___^ Can't wait to try it out as soon as I return back home from vacation!! ^__^ Love it!! :D
You're on vacation? Have fun! ^^

Nightblade50

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hey @msazako! I made a roadmap for the game. It is not done at all, but more will be added! It's in the main post, or right here.
Keep in mind that it does and will contain major spoilers.

msazako

"Lie of msazako"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Japanese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Thomas Smith Hey, I liked what you had so far. Just make sure to plan ahead and not do things sporadically, otherwise, you'll face stagnation and will probably lose motivation on continuing your game.

Also, I actually wasn't clear on telling you what a roadmap is so we may have misunderstood each other, and that was my bad haha. A roadmap (Or Project Roadmap) is actually a marketing strategy where the producer would keep their customers informed without being too informative. They usually include a list of goals, plans, milestones, and timelines. The goal is to keep it simple and focused, never go too deep into the details.

A minimal example would be something like this:
3/30/2018 - Demo 1 will be released
4/1/2018 - Full game will be released (not really, april fools lololol!!!)
4/15/2018 - Additional Content for the demo will be released
4/30/2018 - Optional Dungeon content will be released
5/15/2018 - Campaign event
etc...

Along the way, you can show screenshots on what people would expect.

I suggested it since that way, it'll keep subscribers like us some hype and it gives us something to look forward to. You can do this at your own pace as well and you don't have to put everything every 2 weeks. You also don't have to necessarily do it, but at least it's something to keep you motivated.

Nightblade50

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Thomas Smith Hey, I liked what you had so far. Just make sure to plan ahead and not do things sporadically, otherwise, you'll face stagnation and will probably lose motivation on continuing your game.

Also, I actually wasn't clear on telling you what a roadmap is so we may have misunderstood each other, and that was my bad haha. A roadmap (Or Project Roadmap) is actually a marketing strategy where the producer would keep their customers informed without being too informative. They usually include a list of goals, plans, milestones, and timelines. The goal is to keep it simple and focused, never go too deep into the details.

A minimal example would be something like this:
3/30/2018 - Demo 1 will be released
4/1/2018 - Full game will be released (not really, april fools lololol!!!)
4/15/2018 - Additional Content for the demo will be released
4/30/2018 - Optional Dungeon content will be released
5/15/2018 - Campaign event
etc...

Along the way, you can show screenshots on what people would expect.

I suggested it since that way, it'll keep subscribers like us some hype and it gives us something to look forward to. You can do this at your own pace as well and you don't have to put everything every 2 weeks. You also don't have to necessarily do it, but at least it's something to keep you motivated.
Oh, thank you! :D

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
I'm back!! XDD I will now try out the new demo!!! :)

Last edited:

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
Oops!!! Hahah that was a typo Thomas! I meant "I will NOW try out the new demo!" XDD Btw, I'm enjoying what I'm seeing so far!! :o Will be back for more feedback once I'm done! ^_^

EDIT:

Okay, the new ship is absolutely stunning! I loved roaming around the place for a bit. xDD It was quite a shame that it (Spoilers) didn't last long though. x( Still, I'm really intrigued with the story so far. :) I also noticed that you removed the diagonal movement (which I liked) but I can respect your decision and reason behind it. xD

Looking forward for more, Thomas!! Keep it up!! ^_^

Last edited:

Nightblade50

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Oops!!! Hahah that was a typo Thomas! I meant "I will NOW try out the new demo!" XDD Btw, I'm enjoying what I'm seeing so far!! :o Will be back for more feedback once I'm done! ^_^

EDIT:

Okay, the new ship is absolutely stunning! I loved roaming around the place for a bit. xDD It was quite a shame that it (Spoilers) didn't last long though. x( Still, I'm really intrigued with the story so far. :) I also noticed that you removed the diagonal movement (which I liked) but I can respect your decision and reason behind it. xD

Looking forward for more, Thomas!! Keep it up!! ^_^
I can put the diagonal movement back in, but it causes some graphical errors x((
Anyway, I'm really glad you liked it! Thank you! ^^

EDIT: @OnslaughtSupply made two logos for my game! They look really good! Here they are :)
logo1.png logo2.png
In the next update, they will be in the splash screen at the beginning!

Last edited:

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
Wow!!! Awesome Logos!!! :D Congrats on getting it! ^_^ They look very fitting!! :D

Nightblade50

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
New update!! :eek:
  1. Changed dialogue so Pandora is a bit nicer
  2. alien world tint was changed VERY slightly
  3. some of the item and weapons descriptions were changed :cool:
  4. fixed a typo that slipped past me :mad:
  5. added instructions to the battle on how to fight
Well, I hope everyone enjoys :biggrin:

Last edited:

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
"Changed dialogue so Pandora is a bit nicer"

Hmm, it's possible for her to be nice?? :o ahhaah xD Still, I'm curious to know how nicer she is now. (considering how cruel she was towards Andromeda. xD)

Nightblade50

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
"Changed dialogue so Pandora is a bit nicer"

Hmm, it's possible for her to be nice?? :o ahhaah xD Still, I'm curious to know how nicer she is now. (considering how cruel she was towards Andromeda. xD)
She was out of control xDDD She's a bit better now! xD You'll have to play the demo to see the changes :)

BrandedTales

StoryTeller
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Played through until the alien told us about the secret passage. Lot of potential! Can't wait to see how it unfolds.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

What if I start to make final boss first then crawl down from there to make lesser bosses
i don't even know why i bother. Trying to to a simple candle light to flicker. Hour later no progress.
My greatest challenge right now is less of the workload but more of the language barrier which I definitely need a local proofreader (without translation) for. I'm wondering if this is even a legit position for freelancing.
So, the other day i come across to became closer to other developers and realiza im not even a novice. i am lower than thrash rigth now, worse than people that don´t know anything about this things cause i used to think i knew. good news is; today thrash, tommorrow, maybe not so much, and someday, i´ll be a god?
Ahh, end of the day stinky feet, fresh out of the boots. Smells like a job well done. Seriously, I have to rinse my feet when I get home, or it's not fair to my wife.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spaghetti12