RMVXA Delta Origins - Rise of N.E.X.U.S. (V8.0.0)

Should I improve what I have, or should I make more content?

• Total voters

Nightblade50

Developer of "Delta Origins"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Mirpono
@Starmage
@Guiguimu
@Sauteed_Onion
@HexMozart88

And anyone else who supports my game in their signature...
I changed the support picture/badge a lot! It now looks a lot better, and you should change your signatures to have the new and improved badge :) It's right here~

Last edited:

Nightblade50

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
New update!
  1. Changed boss battle music.
  2. Changed fire graphic when ship is on fire.
  3. When Pandora and Nova are sleeping, they have a sleeping pose.
  4. I added healing items before the second boss.
I feel like there is something else but I don't know what it is XD
Anyway, enjoy the update!

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
Oh wow!! That would be amazing, THomas! ^_^ Share with us how you do them!! :) ^_^

Nightblade50

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
And a new version is out! Updates:

Changed enemy and actor sprites. Thanks to @Starmage for making the new actor sprites and one of the new enemies.

NOTE: The animated battlers script has two issues, none of which crash the game, it is where the pop ups are off center for the actors and the enemy collapse effect is broken. I am working on fixing those.

Last edited:

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
I'm so glad you have finally made an update, Thomas! ^_^ It is an honor to work with the actor sprites for this game!! XDD :) Wow, they look good in the game along with the enemy battlers that you made!! :o

I seriously hope that you can fix those problems, Thomas!

Nightblade50

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I'm so glad you have finally made an update, Thomas! ^_^ It is an honor to work with the actor sprites for this game!! XDD :) Wow, they look good in the game along with the enemy battlers that you made!! :o

I seriously hope that you can fix those problems, Thomas!
I fixed them by changing the animated battler script! :kaojoy: The version with that fix is uploaded, just have to add it to the dev log and make the announcement!

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
That's so awesome!! ^_^ I am so glad you chose a new fixed script for the game! XD :)

Nightblade50

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
New update is out!
  1. Changed the animated battlers script to fix a couple of issues. (New script is by Galv.)
  2. Also changed the battles so that only the battleback is tinted.
The issues that have been annoying me are now fixed :)

Nightblade50

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Whee! It's a new update! Changes:
  1. Improved on some dialogue.
  2. Fixed a passability issue.
  3. Added an options menu.
  4. For those people who like cheating in video games - I added a cheat system. Activate it from the new options menu. It causes "cheat bots" to appear, allowing various cheating options.
  5. Added a rating splash screen.
  6. Changed the silence speech balloon. Thanks to @Rabosion. Only the silence one has been changed (which will look weird with the RTP balloons) but as soon as Rabosion finishes the rest of them, they will be released.
Anyway, that's it for now!

Last edited:

Rabosion

Retro Pixlr
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
N/A
Didn't expect the update to include my custom silence bubble yet haha. So thanks for putting it in so soon, I'm glad you like them!

Keep up the good work, Thomas. The game is becoming greater with each update:rhappy:

I'm also happy to announce that the other balloons are arriving to the game pretty soon. :rhappy:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Quon is watching you
Quon blessed your good efforts
I have tried, several times to understand how Markiplier is popular. You can't deny his popularity. I can only get through a few minutes of his vids, though. He's cringier than ANY cringe comp I've ever watched. When I was a kid, if you acted like that, 0 friends and 100% no dates for you. Times have changed XD
Sometimes you may feel helpless and defeated. But everyone loses from time to time. It's okay to be tired. Take a breather. Have a good cry if you need to. You gotta take breaks from your workout, or you'll collapse before you can get stronger.
So, my roommates wrote a news article in English, translated it into Bengali with google translate and now I'm helping them fix the monstrosity which was the result. Making English the medium of education is fine... but not to an extent that we forget how to write properly in our own language :")
Stream will be live shortly with some more Minecraft spriting! Feel free to drop by~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stunner345