Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrea87Sky

Just a random musician, eventer and spriter.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMXP

(Sorry for bad english, :p)
(Please don't say that MV or VX have already an Undertale system, I know, thanks.)

Engine: RPG Maker XP

Synopsis:
A fan-sequel/game of Deltarune, a game by Toby Fox.

DELTATALE is a game with an engine made from zero using RPG Maker XP and Ruby systems.

The battle system it's made from zero using events, common evens, switches, text files and variables.

I worked for this fangame for like one year, and still I made only the battle system, and believe or not, isn't ended yet because I need help with the bullets. So umh, yeah, like Toby Fox said, one person can't do everything.. I need help on making it.

Plot:
It's story is still a work in progress, any suggestions is accepted. But it is ambiented after Deltarune, this is a fan chapter 2 of it.

The starting of the game is a bit done: The game will start with a voice that will give you a second chance for take back the vessel's body, so you will accept and 'you' will escape from the birdcage where the vessel trapped you at the end of Deltarune, trying to take back the vessel. But it will not give up so easily, so it will fight you, trying to stop you someway.

This is only the start, but i don't know for now how to connect it with Undertale.

Positions/Roles Needed: I really suck at drawing digitally, so i think i need some pixel artist, and coders/scripters too, I can't work on this very big battle system alone. I need musicians too for custom battle's musics, and also musics for some places. Also if someone is good on english, please help me. I'm not really good on it. :c

My Role(s)/Position(s): Lead Developer, Programmer (Coder/Scripter) & Musician.

You can find me on: Discord: AndreWharn#2135, Twitter: https://twitter.com/Andrea87Sky

Videos: (On my Twitter page https://twitter.com/Andrea87Sky)

Screenshots:

(The first one is a title screen created with MoonPearl's Animated CMS http://moonpearl-gm.blogspot.com/2011/06/animated-cms.html, the other threes were made by me, using events.)

(The first one was the first battle and test ever created with my engine, the second one it's one of the most recent battle i made with the battle system, and the last too. The third and the fourth are screenshot from the Kris and his SOUL's battle, and yes, those two are old screenshot, because that battle was changed a lot)
(The battle system is ALL made with events, common events, switches, variables and text files.)
(CREDITS: Kris (dark world and normal, but animation of the normal one by me) and Sans' sprites by Luxandre https://www.deviantart.com/luxkirigaya/)

Last edited:

Andrea87Sky

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Bump, also added "You can find me on:" section.

Positions still empty, please you, which is reading this, help me on doing this project, help me doing DELTATALE.

Andrea87Sky

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Also added that I need a guy to fix my bad english. I'm not pretty good at it sadly. :c

Andrea87Sky

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMXP

Andrea87Sky

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Changed almost all the "Synopsis" section and the "Plot" section, also updated the "You can find me on" section.

Andrea87Sky

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Uh sorry for disturbing the admins but can someone of them remove this post? Because I don't search anyone anymore for making this game.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
@Andrea87Sky We don't really delete these type of threads, but close them instead. Also, if you want something closed in the fuure, you can report your post stating so. That way a moderator will immediately see it and deal with it. :)

Closing at OP's request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Paid material WIP~
EysZO9cVEAEWy9W

This is Alchemy pack.
I decided to add more witch elements.

Now we have wooden props, candles, pots, and potion bottles.
We also want to add herbs, kettles, fireplaces, etc.
First posts! Maybe I can use this update?
Using MV here: can i move blocks around in the event page and i'm just too stupid to do it or does it only look like you should be able to do it and i would always need to cut and paste?
Aba, aba chgb rtb fhz.
Ubp rfg hahz qr snohyvf srpv, cbfg bzarf.
Rtb vhfghf ibyb hg ivtvyb ubp hahz rk yhqb.
Qbarp fvathyvf yhqvb yhqvhf cbgrfg, aba zntvf.

Streaming Anterograde Fantasy, a new game I'm working on

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
casoliopp