RMVXA [DEMO] Collector (Open World Cyberpunk RPG)

Ninjakillzu

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
collector Forum title.png

CONTENT WARNING:
Contains violence, blood, strong language, use of drugs and alcohol, and suggestive themes. This game may potentially trigger seizures for people with photosensitive epilepsy.

Genres: Cyberpunk, Futuristic, Western RPG, Open World

Synopsis v2.png

The year is 2059. New Avalon is a vast city drowned in artificial light. Utterly ruthless Mega-Corporations cast long shadows on the city’s economy and politics, while cruel gangs roam the streets hunting for their next victim. Gordon wakes up in an alleyway, remembering nothing of his past. He joins a freelancer group known as The Vigil, who’ll complete any job…If it pays well. You follow Gordon’s journey to recover his memories as he tries to make sense of a new world bathed in neon and cluttered with humanity's detritus.

This game is influenced by Neuromancer, Cyberpunk 2020 PnP RPG, and Blade Runner.

DISCLAIMER: This game is still in the development process and not all content is available.
Feathures V2.png
CHARACTER PROGRESSION INSPIRED BY DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS, AND STAR WARS: KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC

As you increase in level, you gain attribute points, learn new class abilities, and invest in feats.

THREE PLAYABLE, UNIQUE CLASSES

• The Wanderer is balanced between combat ability and skill knowledge. They focus on increasing their Attack Bonus and landing more critical hits in combat.

• The Street Warrior leans more towards combat ability over skill knowledge. They focus on dealing devastating melee blows and mitigating damage in combat.

• The Techhead leans more towards skill knowledge over combat ability. They focus on weakening targets, increasing their Armor Class, and activating drones in combat.

CHALLENGING TURN-BASED COMBAT

Choosing your actions wisely per turn can mean the difference between living another day and dying a painful death. Will you shoot a burst of bullets, administer medical aid, throw some grenades, or pop a few street drugs? The choice is yours.

IMMERSE YOURSELF IN THE "HIGH TECH, LOW LIFE" FUTURE

• Explore the open world districts of New Avalon, in all of their beauty and cruelty. Each district has its own unique aspects and encounters setting them apart from each other. There are at least 8 planned in the final release. The final number of districts is subject to change.

• Join or destroy factions. Lay waste to gangs, become a member of organized crime, or ignore them altogether.

• Unique drug system consisting of over 20 different street, pharmaceutical, and electronic drugs, each with levels of positive and negative effects. The final number of drugs is subject to change.

drug.png

• Sample the local cuisine. Consume food and alcohol, for minor healing and attribute bonuses. (The drink shown is Rob's Painkiller. I sure hope someone gets the reference!)

food.png

BECOME A KILLING MACHINE WITH AN ARSENAL OF WEAPONS AND CYBERNETIC ENHANCEMENTS AT YOUR DISPOSAL.

• Equip over 50 unique firearms and melee weapons. Use calibers from .22LR to the mighty .50 BMG. All of the game's firearms have their counterparts in real life (some are prototypes, like the WSG2000) and use hand drawn sprite-work by me. Most are complete, but only some are in the demo.

weapon.png

• Equip over 50 unique pieces of cyberware, including cyberlimbs, cyberoptics, cyberweapons, neuralware, chipware, co-processors, implants, and bioware. Most are complete, but only some are in the demo.

cyberware.png

Screenshots.png
Screenshot (96).png
Screenshot (103).png
Screenshot (98).png

Screenshot (102).png
Screenshot (112).png
Screenshot (107).png

DNDL.png
DEMO v.0.0.55 Alpha Hotfix

If the game launches in windowed mode, you can make it fullscreen by pressing F5.

Last edited:

The Stranger

The Faceless Friend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
British English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This looks like a lot of fun. Fantastic work!

Black Pagan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Here's my take on it, I played for like 15 minutes and I picked Techno Class :

Graphics :
- I liked the Graphics in the Game, I have no complains regarding the Graphics, They seem Top notch. However, My only complaint is that my FPS went down to 30 whenever in the Huge Town Map, That was a slight Problem.

Choices :
- I was overwhelmed with too many Options to Buy everywhere, Yet I couldn't buy a single thing. How about disabling the Options to Buy till I actually get Credits or giving me some Currency to buy ? That would feel better.

Game Balance :
- The Fight with the 3 Gang members, Which is supposed to be my very first Real Mission was pretty Hard and both Characters ended up dying to them without taking down even one of the members. Do note that I allocated Stats and equipped the Main Char with Gun and even healed once during fight.

Concept & Dialogue :
- The Game has Great Potential and a Unique Theme, I liked the Story and Futuristic theme. Perhaps you could reduce the Dialogues a little. I felt the Introduction Dialogues when you head down the Basement of the Inn was little too lengthy for my liking.

Save Option :
- Lack of Save points meant i have to now replay the whole thing again, This is problematic. I hope you give us some kind of a "Save Remind" feature before heading onto the Mission against the Gang Members. I realize there was always a Save option but how am I to know when I should save ?

I'll try playing it once again later today and get back to you, If I manage to win the fight against the 3 Gangsters playing as a Diff class. Overall, I would say its a Pretty Good Game with a Cool concept.

Last edited:

Ninjakillzu

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Here's my take on it, I played for like 15 minutes and I picked Techno Class :

Graphics :
- I liked the Graphics in the Game, I have no complains regarding the Graphics, They seem Top notch. However, My only complaint is that my FPS went down to 30 whenever in the Huge Town Map, That was a slight Problem.

Choices :
- I was overwhelmed with too many Options to Buy everywhere, Yet I couldn't buy a single thing. How about disabling the Options to Buy till I actually get Credits or giving me some Currency to buy ? That would feel better.

Game Balance :
- The Fight with the 3 Gang members, Which is supposed to be my very first Real Mission was pretty Hard and both Characters ended up dying to them without taking down even one of the members. Do note that I allocated Stats and equipped the Main Char with Gun and even healed once during fight.

Concept & Dialogue :
- The Game has Great Potential and a Unique Theme, I liked the Story and Futuristic theme. Perhaps you could reduce the Dialogues a little. I felt the Introduction Dialogues when you head down the Basement of the Inn was little too lengthy for my liking.

Save Option :
- Lack of Save points meant i have to now replay the whole thing again, This is problematic. I hope you give us some kind of a "Save Remind" feature before heading onto the Mission against the Gang Members. I realize there was always a Save option but how am I to know when I should save ?

I'll try playing it once again later today and get back to you, If I manage to win the fight against the 3 Gangsters playing as a Diff class. Overall, I would say its a Pretty Good Game with a Cool concept.
Thank you for your feedback!

Graphics: I do have an anti lag script in the game. I did know that the game could potentially run slower on other systems, so I'll see if I can come up with ideas to increase FPS.

Choices: I could add in a currency threshold for purchasing stuff, but I find it helpful knowing what you can potentially buy in the future, even if you may not be able to afford it now. I'll look into your concern.

Game Balance: Can you please describe your encounter and how you got there? I may have the encounters a bit overtuned. Also, the fight may have been higher level than you, depending on which encounter it was. Normal enemies always have 80% of the player's HP (this is based on the Wanderer's HP, since the class has the average health of the classes). A level 1 enemy will have 16 HP, while a level 2 enemy will have 21 HP. The Wanderer starts with 20 HP. I could change it so enemies have 80% of the HP of the Techhead, which has below average HP of the classes. This would make fights easier for the Techhead but might be too easy for the other classes.

On another note, the Techhead does have the least amount of starting health and health gain per level. Something I suggest is to do the skills test for Jax first, then buy a combat jacket from Vinnie. The Toughness feat also can help by increasing your HP.

Concept & Dialogue: I admit I was too overzealous with an info dump. I can move some of that dialogue for when you talk to characters separately.

Save Options: Coming from a western RPG background, save points are a bit of a foreign concept to me. I tend to save often myself. I'll see what I can do about this to remind players to save.

Last edited:

Aerosys

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hey, I think your game has lot of potential! I like Blade Runner and Sci-Fi Setting!

I just want to give you some inspiration of what I think you can do better. First, I agree to Black Pagan to 100%, so I don't want to repeat him.

Something technical:
The space key didn't work for me. Please make it work, I don't like to move my hand to the Enter Key.
And, the Optimize function in Equip menu didn't work.

When choosing the class, you can maybe add some picture or infographics? Or icons of skills that the class gets?

I had the feeling that the game feels a little bit fast. Well, at least for a Blade Runner settings. I know, a slow start is a no-go and players could feel bored very early, but for me it felt unrealistic to get a doctor's appointment after 3 minutes playtime in total. Maybe you can make it little bit more dramatic? Maybe show some nice dark shots of the city? I like the city by the way. Maybe you need to bribe the doctor first? It felt like it was too easy to let the doctor examine him. And well, I like Blade Runner and other movies because of its slow, stunning shots.

I like that the city is big. Because walking and exploring throw it reduced the speed, that I just wrote. And looking for the bad guys is definitely more interesting than just following some quest marker!

Maybe you can do more with the music? As long as I played I heard just one track. Maybe you can replace it with one, that is bit slower? To fit it more to a depressing location?

When inside the motel(?) and talking to your gang, it would be nice if all the characters would interact a little bit more. Let them walk to their places, so they don't talk over 10 meters distance. When NPCs talk about the city, maybe you can add some illustration? Like in FF7 when Jessie explained Midgar, they stood infront of a computer showing an computer graphic.

You can try to subliminal highlight interactable objects. So I don't mean blinking stars, but just some careful well-placed lighting. I took me a while (some seconds) to see the box of armor. Then I was supposed to go to the computer, but it was unclear to see which one. That's not a big error, because the room wasn't that large, but highlighting some objects can improve a game a lot! Then I tried to grab some ammo from the table, but that was just an asset. So, highlighting interactable stuff to differentiate it from assets changes a lot!

I doubt that a little girl would say "I play XY today" in such an environment.

Okay, so I now added some critics, but don't because your game would be bad - because it's not! But I think this game has lot of potential! I will continue playing it and maybe add some more thoughts!

Ninjakillzu

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hey, I think your game has lot of potential! I like Blade Runner and Sci-Fi Setting!

I just want to give you some inspiration of what I think you can do better. First, I agree to Black Pagan to 100%, so I don't want to repeat him.

Something technical:
The space key didn't work for me. Please make it work, I don't like to move my hand to the Enter Key.
And, the Optimize function in Equip menu didn't work.

When choosing the class, you can maybe add some picture or infographics? Or icons of skills that the class gets?

I had the feeling that the game feels a little bit fast. Well, at least for a Blade Runner settings. I know, a slow start is a no-go and players could feel bored very early, but for me it felt unrealistic to get a doctor's appointment after 3 minutes playtime in total. Maybe you can make it little bit more dramatic? Maybe show some nice dark shots of the city? I like the city by the way. Maybe you need to bribe the doctor first? It felt like it was too easy to let the doctor examine him. And well, I like Blade Runner and other movies because of its slow, stunning shots.

I like that the city is big. Because walking and exploring throw it reduced the speed, that I just wrote. And looking for the bad guys is definitely more interesting than just following some quest marker!

Maybe you can do more with the music? As long as I played I heard just one track. Maybe you can replace it with one, that is bit slower? To fit it more to a depressing location?

When inside the motel(?) and talking to your gang, it would be nice if all the characters would interact a little bit more. Let them walk to their places, so they don't talk over 10 meters distance. When NPCs talk about the city, maybe you can add some illustration? Like in FF7 when Jessie explained Midgar, they stood infront of a computer showing an computer graphic.

You can try to subliminal highlight interactable objects. So I don't mean blinking stars, but just some careful well-placed lighting. I took me a while (some seconds) to see the box of armor. Then I was supposed to go to the computer, but it was unclear to see which one. That's not a big error, because the room wasn't that large, but highlighting some objects can improve a game a lot! Then I tried to grab some ammo from the table, but that was just an asset. So, highlighting interactable stuff to differentiate it from assets changes a lot!

I doubt that a little girl would say "I play XY today" in such an environment.

Okay, so I now added some critics, but don't because your game would be bad - because it's not! But I think this game has lot of potential! I will continue playing it and maybe add some more thoughts!
I'm happy to receive constructive criticism, if it means I can make my game much better. Fire away!

When talking about the space key not working, what are you trying to do with it?

The optimize function doesn't work with the way my equipment uses stats. I'll have to get rid of it somehow.

Regarding icons and pictures with the classes, I'll see what I can do.

The stunning shots idea is great! I could add some panning shots of the map with some intro text that sets the tone in the beginning. I also get what you mean by it seems a little fast in the beginning. I'll have to do some brainstorming about that.

As for the music, one idea I did have in the past was to have a different song for each district. I decided against that at the time, but it would offer more variety. I do currently have different songs at various points in the story, but I don't know how far you have gotten.

Having characters move to meet you is a good suggestion. I'll definitely add that.

Highlighting interactable objects might be tricky to do. Some are only event objects, while others are map objects with events over them. I do have floating text above them if you are facing them, but that seems like it isn't enough. I'll have to look into this further.

I'll change the little girl's line to something more relevant.

Aerosys

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
When talking about the space key not working, what are you trying to do with it?
Like any kind of interaction, talking to NPCs, decision in menus. Dont know if this is a VXAce thing that Space isnt working but it would be much more comfortable for me.

I wish you good luck with your game! :)

ADMtn

Treasure Hunter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi,

Played my first session of your demo. Here are my impressions:

• Love that it's using a D&D-based system.
    • With that said, it's obviously a challenging task to explain the knitty-gritty of how a D&D system works to players who have no exposure to it. You've already implemented an Encyclopedia to help the player out so I think it would be good to get people unfamiliar with D&D to play and see what kind of feedback they have about understanding the game.
  • May be a good idea to reduce exposition. Derek, Jax, and certain other NPCs seem to provide too much unsolicited information about the world. Your world building is cool, but I think to keep the pace up, you should focus more on progressing the player character's story (before you have Jax explain about different levels of AI and other things, we need to be a little more invested in Gordon's dilemma).
  • Perhaps you can add a few more fights (and maybe a chance to level up once) before having the player meet Jax. I felt like I had to read a bunch of world-building exposition before I could really play much of anything.
  • The tone and setting is fun (cyberpunk a la Blade Runner or Shadowrun). The main music track playing all the time is too consistently high tempo for me. Feels more like combat music, but that's super subjective. I assume you'll add more tracks as development progresses. Having a different track in certain interiors, like the Deadman Inn (where I think you'd spend a little more time than other interiors), would be nice.
  • The first time Gordon used the gun he had to reload it. I think it should start the game loaded. Or does he have to reload at the start of every fight? Haven't gotten into combat enough to see.
I stopped playing (for now) after getting my ass handed to me when I traveled too far south (without getting sufficient gear/equipment, I'm thinking). I'll keep playing and try to get you some more feedback later.

Edit: Played a bit more. Haha. One more quick point:

• The city is sprawling and it's awesome to have so much to explore (in the full game). The game needs a map or something to help navigate, though. Perhaps a fast travel system to get from neighborhood to neighborhood?
    • Been trying to do the initial quests but I keep going into areas that are... different. Did the little side quest concerning a sex worker. And then I got killed by the Sucksunz.

Last edited:

Ninjakillzu

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hi,

Played my first session of your demo. Here are my impressions:

• Love that it's using a D&D-based system.
    • With that said, it's obviously a challenging task to explain the knitty-gritty of how a D&D system works to players who have no exposure to it. You've already implemented an Encyclopedia to help the player out so I think it would be good to get people unfamiliar with D&D to play and see what kind of feedback they have about understanding the game.
  • May be a good idea to reduce exposition. Derek, Jax, and certain other NPCs seem to provide too much unsolicited information about the world. Your world building is cool, but I think to keep the pace up, you should focus more on progressing the player character's story (before you have Jax explain about different levels of AI and other things, we need to be a little more invested in Gordon's dilemma).
  • Perhaps you can add a few more fights (and maybe a chance to level up once) before having the player meet Jax. I felt like I had to read a bunch of world-building exposition before I could really play much of anything.
  • The tone and setting is fun (cyberpunk a la Blade Runner or Shadowrun). The main music track playing all the time is too consistently high tempo for me. Feels more like combat music, but that's super subjective. I assume you'll add more tracks as development progresses. Having a different track in certain interiors, like the Deadman Inn (where I think you'd spend a little more time than other interiors), would be nice.
  • The first time Gordon used the gun he had to reload it. I think it should start the game loaded. Or does he have to reload at the start of every fight? Haven't gotten into combat enough to see.
I stopped playing (for now) after getting my ass handed to me when I traveled too far south (without getting sufficient gear/equipment, I'm thinking). I'll keep playing and try to get you some more feedback later.

Edit: Played a bit more. Haha. One more quick point:

• The city is sprawling and it's awesome to have so much to explore (in the full game). The game needs a map or something to help navigate, though. Perhaps a fast travel system to get from neighborhood to neighborhood?
    • Been trying to do the initial quests but I keep going into areas that are... different. Did the little side quest concerning a sex worker. And then I got killed by the Sucksunz.
I'm going to reduce the exposition in the beginning by shuffling dialogue from long text walls. You'll be able to have individual conversations with your team about that stuff instead.

I'm already going to be messing around with the music.

Making the gun start loaded should be an easy fix.

Down south, people are around level 2 or 3 depending who they are. The Darksunz gang is level 2.

I have tried using a mini map script, but it looked really weird. I may check it out again. Regarding a fast travel system, there is a metro system, but it's only between districts. Maybe I can add a taxi/bus system to take you to parts of each district.

ADMtn

Treasure Hunter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I procrastinated more with my own work and played even more! Additional feedback:

• Fast Travel
    • Metro: I found the metro and spent some money to see where it would take me. Wasn't worth my hard earned 25 credits but I figure the metro tickets will be more useful in the full game when you can travel further.
      • Something to note for map design (which was an issue for me in the metro): Should probably avoid narrow hallways if you're going to have NPCs walking around randomly, potentially trapping the player.
    • A taxi/bus system would be great, particularly since you have to run back and forth for certain quests. Without random encounters there isn't a bright side to traveling the same path repeatedly.
      • The robot quest requires going between Ciara and the robot store a bunch of times (too many times).
  • I finally got to level 2 after completing a good number of quests. Felt slightly underwhelming since I'd wasted my feat from the beginning of the game to have specialty training to get another point of Reflex for Gordon. This is the nature of leveling up in D&D, though. Certain levels feel like you've gained almost nothing. Other milestone levels feels like you just took a giant leap towards god-like power. If you're sticking close to a D&D-like formula, I'm sure it'll be the same in your game. That's fine with me.
  • Bug: When I finished "The Debt's Due," the quest didn't change from active to completed. All of the steps in the quests are highlighted as being completed, but the quest was still active.
    • I reported to the guy in the bar. He said it was a relief or whatever and disappeared. But the quest was still active in my quest log.
  • Direction to armor store? Being somewhat familiar with D&D, I wanted to increase my character's Armor Class immediately.
    • It took me a long time to find a store that sold armor: the woman in the store south of the robot store. I get the feeling someone else sells armor, too, but I didn't come across them.
    • When I finally got an armor upgrade, it was the +5 AC light armor. In my opinion, an increase of 5 AC in a piece of light armor might be overkill so early in the game. Increases in AC for KotoR and Neverwinter (and D&D in general), if I recall, would be more gradual. Light armor probably shouldn't get an increase in AC so early on. Medium armor should maybe get a +1 or 2. Heavy armor more than that. But an increase of 5 is a bit much, I think. Also, with such an awesome piece of light armor at the beginning of the game, I think it kind of diminishes the advantage of the Wanderer and Street Warrior class and their proficiency in medium/heavy.

Ninjakillzu

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Quick update, I'm adding changes, so hopefully v0.0.4 will be available in the next few days.

Ninjakillzu

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Version 0.0.4 is out!

I am in the process of implementing a Minimap, but it will not be included in version 0.0.4 due to unforeseen issues.

Also, since there were some changes to shop inventories, a new game is required to view the new inventories.

v0.0.4 Change log.

-Added a quest objective that automatically tells the player about Jax’s “Test Your Skills” quest.

-Moved some of the starting basement dialogue so it’s less exposition heavy.

-Added a cinematic opening to set the tone.

-Added movement when you meet the Vigil’s members.

-Changed tint so it’s darker.

-Changed East District music to something slower.

-Changed battle music.

-Added a different track to the Deadman Inn.

-Auto equip starting weapon, and the starting pistol is loaded when it is first equipped.

-Lowered enemy HP scaling. It’s now based on 80% of the Techhead’s HP instead of the Wanderer’s HP.

-Changed Derek’s starting weapon from a Combat Knife (1d4 damage) to a Street Mace (1d6 damage).

-Life-Saver Kit now restores 100% HP.

-Savior now restores 25% HP.

-Wounds now do not inflict health degeneration. Light Wounds now reduce Strength and Reflexes by 1.

-Wound chance reduced on critical hits.

-Taxi fast travel system implemented for moving around the East District faster.

-Random movement NPCs in Metros changed to fixed movement.

-Fixed a display bug related to completing “The Debt’s Due” quest.

-Added Autosave system (Applies on transfer and after battle)

-The Spacebar can now be used as an alternate to Enter for interacting with everything.

-Reworked Armor AC values and pricing.

-Reduced passive common events that run at the same time. May or may not increase FPS on slower systems.

-Added a map picture when Derek is talking to you about the East District.

Ninjakillzu

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Played your game. Really like where this story is going.
Thank you for this unexpected playthrough! I will definitely watch this. I noticed this wasn't the updated version of the game. When did you download it? I uploaded a new update just a day ago.

I'll address your feedback after watching the video.

Last edited:

FleshToDust

I make youtube videos
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I downloaded it probably a few days to a week or so ago. I saw your feedback in my First Look thread and responded. Great to hear about the planned Feat and Quest log improvements. Those are the big ones.

Ninjakillzu

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Version 0.0.5 is out!

I have decided to not implement a minimap for now.

This version has several useful changes pointed out by @FleshToDust. It's small because I have started to work on the next part of the story and the next several districts.

v0.0.5 Change log.

-Got rid of a letter in the armor proficiency feat descriptions.

-Moved feats into 3 different menu categories for easier navigation.

-Added an options menu for controlling sound volume.

-Edited Intimidation requirements for an encounter.

-Added more specific directions for finding the initial Fushima Kings gang members in the quest journal.

-Edited a lot of dialogue so it’s in a more digestible size per text box.

-Fixed some dialogue typos.

-Found a better way to limit what consumable items can be used by what characters (medical kits vs robot repair kits).

-Added the “Scrap Axe” and adjusted some melee weapon values.

BK-tdm

Manga Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Time to try this out, i sense a lot of Fallout vibes here... :kaopride:

Ninjakillzu

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I just realised that version 0.0.5 has a developer zone access door not meant to be in the demo. I'll change that ASAP.

EDIT: The new download link is up.

Last edited:

ADMtn

Treasure Hunter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Man, the file sizes for these games are bigger than I would've expected.
Going to download the latest update and see how things have changed.

Ninjakillzu

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Man, the file sizes for these games are bigger than I would've expected.
Going to download the latest update and see how things have changed.
It's probably because of all the music I've imported. That will be trimmed down after I determine the final tracks. Also, there have been plenty of highly recommended changes, which are all listed in my change log posts. What was the last version you played?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Getting work done in the hospital is a little tough :kaosigh:
Yet another custom skill animation, sometimes i waste too much time on details people will barely notice :kaocry:
Time flies by... already 1/6th of the calendar released :o
Realizing that 2020 is the only year since 2015 that I haven't made a RM game. Maybe I should do a tiny one to keep the streak?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xperiad