RMVXA [DEMO] Collector (Open World Cyberpunk RPG)

ADMtn

Village Serjeant-at-Law
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Probably 0.0.3?

Ninjakillzu

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Probably 0.0.3?
I am going to upload a hotfix soon for several early issues I noticed, so it's up to you if you want to wait for that or not.

Ninjakillzu

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
v0.0.51 Hotfix is out!

There are only a few small changes in this version.

V0.0.51 Change log.

-Fixed a quest log bug in “Put my Skills to the Test”.

-Fixed a mistake in early dialogue.

-Fixed some lingering minimap script issues.

The Stranger

The Faceless Friend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
British English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've just started playing your demo, and I'm absolutely loving it so far. The only thing I really, really don't like is how laggy the hub area is. I can cope with it, but it's not pleasant. I also think the music is too loud in the inn.

Oh! A black cop car near the starting area, on that road heading north, looks like it has a chunk missing from it. I'm guessing it's a mapping error.

Currently doing some sidequests and enjoying my time with your game. :)

Ninjakillzu

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I've just started playing your demo, and I'm absolutely loving it so far. The only thing I really, really don't like is how laggy the hub area is. I can cope with it, but it's not pleasant. I also think the music is too loud in the inn.

Oh! A black cop car near the starting area, on that road heading north, looks like it has a chunk missing from it. I'm guessing it's a mapping error.

Currently doing some sidequests and enjoying my time with your game. :)
I'm so glad to hear that your loving it! I've been putting in a lot of effort to make the game world cohesive. Please let me know if there is anything else I can improve.

As for the lag, I'm not really sure how to reduce it considering I already have an anti-lag script in the game. Is it mainly just the East District that's so laggy? I have A LOT of events in there. I'll try to reduce less important ones.

Thanks for catching that mapping error! Somehow that slipped through my grasp. I'll get that fixed.

I can reduce the Inn music volume. How is the rest of the volume? I also added in volume control options in the menu a few versions ago.

The Stranger

The Faceless Friend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
British English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The rest sounds fine, at least so far. Really nice tracks too.

Yeah, it's just the exterior of East District. No lag whatsoever in any of the buildings. Haven't got too far into the game yet; mostly been talking to people, picking up quests, and exploring. How well does it run on your machine? It might just be because my laptop doesn't have a very fast processor; 1.70GHZ-2.40GHZ apparently.

I absolutely love how everything looks. Seeing those little robots flying around, the huge neon ads, how run down yet hightech everything looks, the flames coming out of buildings that reminded me of Bladerunner; you've really nailed the cyberpunk look down.

Ninjakillzu

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
The rest sounds fine, at least so far. Really nice tracks too.

Yeah, it's just the exterior of East District. No lag whatsoever in any of the buildings. Haven't got too far into the game yet; mostly been talking to people, picking up quests, and exploring. How well does it run on your machine? It might just be because my laptop doesn't have a very fast processor; 1.70GHZ-2.40GHZ apparently.

I absolutely love how everything looks. Seeing those little robots flying around, the huge neon ads, how run down yet hightech everything looks, the flames coming out of buildings that reminded me of Bladerunner; you've really nailed the cyberpunk look down.
My computer is powerful (I7-8700k 3.7 to 4.7 GHZ, plus I can overclock), so I don't really get any lag at all. I have to rely on other people to tell me how laggy it is.

Thank you for your compliments! It fills me with joy to know my hard work paid off. I am a big fan of cyberpunk, so I thought it would be cool to make my own version of it.

The Stranger

The Faceless Friend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
British English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
My computer is powerful (I7-8700k 3.7 to 4.7 GHZ, plus I can overclock), so I don't really get any lag at all. I have to rely on other people to tell me how laggy it is.
Lol! Yeah, your computer is definitely faster than mine. xD The lag isn't game breaking, it's just noticeable, if that makes any sense.

Thank you for your compliments! It fills me with joy to know my hard work paid off. I am a big fan of cyberpunk, so I thought it would be cool to make my own version of it.
You keep doing what you're doing. Keep on practicing that technomancy. :p I'll be playing this again tomorrow for sure.

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
As a Sci-fi lover myself! I'll keep my eyes on this cool looking project! ^_^ Cyberpunk themes is something Ive always loved to see in RPG maker games! :D I am gonna try out the demo once I get back home! ^^

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
Okay, so I have played till the intro so far and I'm loving everything already! The atmosphere, the maps, the music and etc. I also love the skills/classes you've made... Customizations with the feat and whatnot... But I feel like I may have encountered a bug at the intro? When I woke up and Derick helped me, and gave me clothes, he said we should go to a clinic... But due to me wanting to explore a bit around the area, when I went to the left-most part at the intro area where we woke up, I suddenly got teleported to this map:

I just wanted to clarify if that was a bug or intentional? Is it okay for me to continue exploring in that map? XD

EDIT:

So I continued playing by restarting the game from there, as I feel like I wasn't supposed to be in that new map xD :D But so far, I'm really enjoying everything! The maps are amazing and really draws you in a very immersive futuristic cyberpunk setting! <3 I also love the bits and pieces of lore-building throughout the city, like the Afterlife system where they allow you to do some sort of lucid dreaming, the Androids reminding me of Detroit become human (which I really loved), and I was also intrigued by the Third Eye religion. :o Very amazing twist for a spiritual aspect in a sci-fi game if you ask me! <3 I immediately love the world you have made so far, and how there are megacorps who put some sort of shield/forcefield around the planet to prevent anyone from escaping or going out in space. And the robot drones hovering around the city was a super cool touch! I also thought it was kinda funny I got shot by guards for trying to enter a certain building at the east. Really gives that feeling of danger and authoritarian rule... I also like the fact that there are certain gangs ruling different areas, and gang members try to stop you and try to scam you into giving them credits... There are just tons of details you've fleshed out into the game world that makes everything very believable! I really enjoyed them! <3 I already joined the mercenary guild with Jax, and I'm unto my first quest to hunt the gang leader/member. :) So far, what a great solid game with a lot of cool stuff going on! <3

Some feedback to help improve an already cool-looking game:

- I know it is still a demo, but I would love for the battle system to be spiced up a bit more? And you're probably gonna work on it along the way anyway... But I just wish to point out it would be cool if sometime in the future of this game's development, that you can add some action-sequences, cool battle backgrounds, or even custom animated battlers if it's possible... Because I just think the game looks super polished and amazing in all regards, and it would help sell the cyberpunk/sci-fi feel of the game more if the battle system is given some more love in its' aesthetics and whatnot. ^_^ :) <3

- The face-sets you used are from ace generator, which are okay and I have no problem with 'em, but if you plan on getting some custom arts soon, that would also really help make the characters stand out! Even if it's only for the main characters or the playable chars! :) Then again, if this is still not on your mind right now, don't mind me. xD I have no problem with the current VXace generated face-sets in your game. Just an optional thought. ;)

Overall though, I would say you perfectly captured the setting and the world-building of the game! <3 Nothing feels out of place, and they just all fit perfectly to create a great high-tech world. ^_^ You used the sci-fi tilesets so freakin' well in your maps too! Both indoors and outdoors! You did a Great job! :D

Last edited:

ADMtn

Village Serjeant-at-Law
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Haven't played all that much yet, but I noticed this tileset error where you could walk onto the clock face (and then the roof of the little tower/column).

screenshot.jpg

Ninjakillzu

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Okay, so I have played till the intro so far and I'm loving everything already! The atmosphere, the maps, the music and etc. I also love the skills/classes you've made... Customizations with the feat and whatnot... But I feel like I may have encountered a bug at the intro? When I woke up and Derick helped me, and gave me clothes, he said we should go to a clinic... But due to me wanting to explore a bit around the area, when I went to the left-most part at the intro area where we woke up, I suddenly got teleported to this map:

I just wanted to clarify if that was a bug or intentional? Is it okay for me to continue exploring in that map? XD

EDIT:

So I continued playing by restarting the game from there, as I feel like I wasn't supposed to be in that new map xD :D But so far, I'm really enjoying everything! The maps are amazing and really draws you in a very immersive futuristic cyberpunk setting! <3 I also love the bits and pieces of lore-building throughout the city, like the Afterlife system where they allow you to do some sort of lucid dreaming, the Androids reminding me of Detroit become human (which I really loved), and I was also intrigued by the Third Eye religion. :o Very amazing twist for a spiritual aspect in a sci-fi game if you ask me! <3 I immediately love the world you have made so far, and how there are megacorps who put some sort of shield/forcefield around the planet to prevent anyone from escaping or going out in space. And the robot drones hovering around the city was a super cool touch! I also thought it was kinda funny I got shot by guards for trying to enter a certain building at the east. Really gives that feeling of danger and authoritarian rule... I also like the fact that there are certain gangs ruling different areas, and gang members try to stop you and try to scam you into giving them credits... There are just tons of details you've fleshed out into the game world that makes everything very believable! I really enjoyed them! <3 I already joined the mercenary guild with Jax, and I'm unto my first quest to hunt the gang leader/member. :) So far, what a great solid game with a lot of cool stuff going on! <3

Some feedback to help improve an already cool-looking game:

- I know it is still a demo, but I would love for the battle system to be spiced up a bit more? And you're probably gonna work on it along the way anyway... But I just wish to point out it would be cool if sometime in the future of this game's development, that you can add some action-sequences, cool battle backgrounds, or even custom animated battlers if it's possible... Because I just think the game looks super polished and amazing in all regards, and it would help sell the cyberpunk/sci-fi feel of the game more if the battle system is given some more love in its' aesthetics and whatnot. ^_^ :) <3

- The face-sets you used are from ace generator, which are okay and I have no problem with 'em, but if you plan on getting some custom arts soon, that would also really help make the characters stand out! Even if it's only for the main characters or the playable chars! :) Then again, if this is still not on your mind right now, don't mind me. xD I have no problem with the current VXace generated face-sets in your game. Just an optional thought. ;)

Overall though, I would say you perfectly captured the setting and the world-building of the game! <3 Nothing feels out of place, and they just all fit perfectly to create a great high-tech world. ^_^ You used the sci-fi tilesets so freakin' well in your maps too! Both indoors and outdoors! You did a Great job! :D
Thank you! I'm glad you're enjoying it!

The event that teleported you was unintentionally left in the demo. I use that to go see what one of the new maps will look like in game. Congratulations! You got a sneak peak into the Northeast Corporate Center.

I'll have to brainstorm ideas with spicing up the battle system.

Even though I do have some artistic talent, it doesn't really lie with doing custom faces. I would probably have to pay someone for custom portraits, and I'm not sure if that's something I'm willing to do at this point since I intended to release the game for free. If someone wanted to do it for the fun of it, then be my guest!

Haven't played all that much yet, but I noticed this tileset error where you could walk onto the clock face (and then the roof of the little tower/column).

I'll get that fixed, and I look forward to your input in the future.

Last edited:

Ninjakillzu

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
v0.0.52 Hotfix is out!

There are only a few small changes in this version, as with the last hotfix.

V0.0.52 Change log.

-Moved a development related event so that players can't interact with it.

-Fixed a tileset so that it can't be walked on.

Lanzy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi there,

you commented on my thread asking people what they like tonsee in a SciFi game. You mentioned you were making one yourself so I downloaded it, since you don't really see many scifi games out there.

So far I really like it. Keep it up. But let me quickly address some bugs/issues for you:

- I died after a battle in the quest to find the white vest guy. The 2 guys that approach you before you get to the white vest guy. After I died it autosaved, so when I wanted to reload last autosave it took me straight to the Game Over screen.

- After reloading the game I noticed it lagged more on the map and I bumped into invisible chars. It seemed like there was a char and then an invisible clone walking around near it. I did press F8, F7 and F6 just to see if the console would open. When pressing F7 it did a mapshot. I think it was after that when the lag and clone issues started.

- So far the fights are tough. But maybe I should just do some side quests before continuing with the main story so the jury is out on that.

- I find it personally a little annoying that the quest menu always opens when a quest is added or changed. Perhaps instead of openinh the quest window, you can have a screen message on the side saying "quest added" or "quest objevtice updated". At least thats how we do our quests in our current project. But thats just my opinion.

- The message window style changes when there is a choice option. The window goes from full opacity to zero opacity. I don't know if that's intentional.

I like the tilesets and the details, really nice. The atmosphere is cool and dark. You definetly hit the cyberpunk note on that.

Do you code personally or use plugins and eventing?

That's all for now. I'll keep you posted.

Ninjakillzu

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
- I died after a battle in the quest to find the white vest guy. The 2 guys that approach you before you get to the white vest guy. After I died it autosaved, so when I wanted to reload last autosave it took me straight to the Game Over screen.
Normally the auto save script I have saves after battle, which is why it must've saved after you died. I'll change that so it doesn't save after battle.

- After reloading the game I noticed it lagged more on the map and I bumped into invisible chars. It seemed like there was a char and then an invisible clone walking around near it. I did press F8, F7 and F6 just to see if the console would open. When pressing F7 it did a mapshot. I think it was after that when the lag and clone issues started.
That is so incredibly weird! This is the first time I have heard of this. Do you know if it can be reproduced? I'm having a hard time imagining what this looks like in game.

- So far the fights are tough. But maybe I should just do some side quests before continuing with the main story so the jury is out on that.
Which fights were tough? All of them or just a few specific ones? Where are you in the story?

The combat isn't supposed to be easy, and there is an element of randomness to it, because of the DnD-esque combat system. It used to be tougher in the first version I uploaded.

- I find it personally a little annoying that the quest menu always opens when a quest is added or changed. Perhaps instead of openinh the quest window, you can have a screen message on the side saying "quest added" or "quest objevtice updated". At least thats how we do our quests in our current project. But thats just my opinion.
I could do that, but I just have to find a script for those messages.

- The message window style changes when there is a choice option. The window goes from full opacity to zero opacity. I don't know if that's intentional.
It changes because I have a script that increases the amount of words I can put in each choice line. Don't ask me why the other window disappears, I wouldn't be able to tell you. It must be the way the script works.

I like the tilesets and the details, really nice. The atmosphere is cool and dark. You definetly hit the cyberpunk note on that.

Do you code personally or use plugins and eventing?

That's all for now. I'll keep you posted.
Thank you! I don't know how to code, so I do everything with plugins and eventing.

Lanzy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Normally the auto save script I have saves after battle, which is why it must've saved after you died. I'll change that so it doesn't save after battle.

That is so incredibly weird! This is the first time I have heard of this. Do you know if it can be reproduced? I'm having a hard time imagining what this looks like in game.

Which fights were tough? All of them or just a few specific ones? Where are you in the story?

The combat isn't supposed to be easy, and there is an element of randomness to it, because of the DnD-esque combat system. It used to be tougher in the first version I uploaded.

I could do that, but I just have to find a script for those messages.

It changes because I have a script that increases the amount of words I can put in each choice line. Don't ask me why the other window disappears, I wouldn't be able to tell you. It must be the way the script works.

Thank you! I don't know how to code, so I do everything with plugins and eventing.
/Edit:
I'm such a dumbass! You are using Ace, not MV. So nevermind the plugin. Sorry!

Ok, so I reproduced the bug where you have asynchronic invisible event clones.
When you leave the clinic, right at the beginning, after doing the quest there, you press F7 one time.
Wait for the mapshot confirmation, then press F7 again. Wait for that mapshot confirmation.
Now when you walk around you will notice the fps dropping and bumping into invisible chars. You have to be near a visible char in order to encounter the invisible ones.

I also noticed, when showing the entire city as a picture during the beginning quest, the picture of the city (minimap if you will) is not the same size as the screen. It would look nicer if at least you can center the image, if you cant get it to fit the screen.

I made you a little plugin for quests. I had the script ready for my game, I modified it a little bit to make
it easier for you to use. It's very basic. If you want any other features or modifications, as long as they are small, I can do that for you. I'm still in the middle of my project, so I hope you understand I can't commit too much time on other people's scripts. But like I said, little tweaks here and there are totally fine. If you even have any use for it.

Put the plugin anywhere, it doesn't matter (I hope). The way to use it goes as follows:

In the events you make a script call (not a plugin command) to change Quests and Quest Objectives.

$gameParty.addQuest("YOUR QUEST TITLE HERE") - Shows quest title on screen
$gameParty.addObjective("YOUR QUEST OBJECTIVE HERE") - Shows quest objective
$gameParty.hideQuest() - hides the quest window
$gameParty.showQuest() - shows the quest window
$gameParty.clearQuest() - clears the quest window

I know plugin commands would be easier, but I'm not too familiar with making sophisticated plugins.

Like I said this is a very simple script. If you want more lines for objectives, or a different font size (I only tested in my game which has 1104x624 resolution) let me know :)

Attachments

Last edited:

Ninjakillzu

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
/Edit:
I'm such a dumbass! You are using Ace, not MV. So nevermind the plugin. Sorry!

Ok, so I reproduced the bug where you have asynchronic invisible event clones.
When you leave the clinic, right at the beginning, after doing the quest there, you press F7 one time.
Wait for the mapshot confirmation, then press F7 again. Wait for that mapshot confirmation.
Now when you walk around you will notice the fps dropping and bumping into invisible chars. You have to be near a visible char in order to encounter the invisible ones.

I also noticed, when showing the entire city as a picture during the beginning quest, the picture of the city (minimap if you will) is not the same size as the screen. It would look nicer if at least you can center the image, if you cant get it to fit the screen.

I made you a little plugin for quests. I had the script ready for my game, I modified it a little bit to make
it easier for you to use. It's very basic. If you want any other features or modifications, as long as they are small, I can do that for you. I'm still in the middle of my project, so I hope you understand I can't commit too much time on other people's scripts. But like I said, little tweaks here and there are totally fine. If you even have any use for it.

Put the plugin anywhere, it doesn't matter (I hope). The way to use it goes as follows:

In the events you make a script call (not a plugin command) to change Quests and Quest Objectives.

$gameParty.addQuest("YOUR QUEST TITLE HERE") - Shows quest title on screen
$gameParty.addObjective("YOUR QUEST OBJECTIVE HERE") - Shows quest objective
$gameParty.hideQuest() - hides the quest window
$gameParty.showQuest() - shows the quest window
$gameParty.clearQuest() - clears the quest window

I know plugin commands would be easier, but I'm not too familiar with making sophisticated plugins.

Like I said this is a very simple script. If you want more lines for objectives, or a different font size (I only tested in my game which has 1104x624 resolution) let me know :)
I was excited to try out the plugin, too bad it's MV ;_; There is a similar one for Ace I know of, but I have to find it again.

I reproduced the bug with your instructions. Thank you! I think the way to fix that is to not include the mapshot script in future releases.

As for the map image, I'll get that all figured out.

ADMtn

Village Serjeant-at-Law
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sorry, haven't been able to get super far in the current version, so I don't have much meaningful feedback to give.

The combat is difficult, for sure, and highly RNG-dependent due to the D&D to-hit system. But I knew this going in. Since it's like D&D, though, once you start getting better gear and a level or two, you start feeling less like a random weakling and more like a proper adventurer.

This time around I actually finished the side quest to wipe out all the gangs. It was hard, but what I did was use more Medical Kits but also saved before each fight to re-try them over and over. Once you beat one gang, there's a bit of a snowball effect where you get more powerful and can wipe out the other gangs more easily. Actually, having played a previous version of the demo, I knew where I could get a high-AC armor for Gordon (from that store). So that was the first thing I got. Then I killed a gang that got my the automatic gun (game changer), then the Suck Sunz which got me the armor for my Fighter-buddy (forgot his name). Then save-load-and-retried my way through the last gang (the drugs make them powerful).

Was pretty satisfying. The last version of the demo I played, I tried attacking the Deathlords first, but I think their drugs make them a lot more difficult to beat than the others. I got discouraged and gave up fighting the gangs. This time around, I started on the west and moved east which made it much more manageable, I think.

Currently, my two-man team has some pretty decent gear. Like D&D, gear makes a huge difference when you're in low levels.

I want to get further in your demo, but I need to work on my own game (and my actual day job). I'll get to it eventually, though.

Last edited:

Ninjakillzu

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Sorry, haven't been able to get super far in the current version, so I don't have much meaningful feedback to give.

The combat is difficult, for sure, and highly RNG-dependent due to the D&D to-hit system. But I knew this going in. Since it's like D&D, though, once you start getting better gear and a level or two, you start feeling less like a random weakling and more like a proper adventurer.

This time around I actually finished the side quest to wipe out all the gangs. It was hard, but what I did was use more Medical Kits but also saved before each fight to re-try them over and over. Once you beat one gang, there's a bit of a snowball effect where you get more powerful and can wipe out the other gangs more easily. Actually, having played a previous version of the demo, I knew where I could get a high-AC armor for Gordon (from that store). So that was the first thing I got. Then I killed a gang that got my the automatic gun (game changer), then the Suck Sunz which got me the armor for my Fighter-buddy (forgot his name). Then save-load-and-retried my way through the last gang (the drugs make them powerful).

Was pretty satisfying. The last version of the demo I played, I tried attacking the Deathlords first, but I think their drugs make them a lot more difficult to beat than the others. I got discouraged and gave up fighting the gangs. This time around, I started on the west and moved east which made it much more manageable, I think.

Currently, my two-man team has some pretty decent gear. Like D&D, gear makes a huge difference when you're in low levels.

I want to get further in your demo, but I need to work on my own game (and my actual day job). I'll get to it eventually, though.
Cool! I'm glad someone has destroyed those gangs. How was the balance? Were the rewards good?

Also, what level were you, and what was your gear? What automatic weapon were you using? Was it the PP-2022?

How far are you in the story?

I just realized the Ballistek-Weave Jacket is not updated to the new AC standards. I'll have to change that.

Last edited:

ADMtn

Village Serjeant-at-Law
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh, you had questions. Fighting those gangs at level 1 and 2 were challenging/difficult, I'd say. Required a good amount of saving and reloading. The rewards were good. I was using the Volya.

Unfortunately, I've hit a major bug in the version I'm playing (either .51 or .52). Was trying to finish some side quests, just got the disguises and keycard from that box in the main quest. Then, for some reason, the game reset a switch or something and thinks I'm at the start of the game. When I try to enter certain buildings, Gordon says he should go to the Kyuichi clinic before exploring. So I go into the Kyuichi clinic and, in the operation room, I'm stuck in there forever with an extra Derek clone.

Probably will have to hold off on playing your demos until a much later version (kind of burnt out replaying the start now), but I look forward to you making progress on this project!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I had a birthday party earlier today. No-one showed up. ;_;
yay my offer is up :) joys
@wrigty12 hi! thanks for showing interest in my work. Sadly the tablet I'm using broke, so I wasn't able to create anything for weeks. Got a new one with display, I'm still not used to it though, so I'm still practicing, doing basic drawings again. Also I'm in my last year of college. Thesis, projects and other activities takes most of my time ;_;.
I'll get back to it whenever I get a free time.
Any artists here planning on participating in the Inktober art prompts this October?
It's right around the corner.
It's rpg maker related so I'll post it here, I worked on a little free rpg maker zine and this was my piece. Play Grimm's Hollow if you haven't already, I liked it a lot. (i don't remember if posting a link to a product even if free is allowed via profile posts, so if anyone knows lemme know)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grung