Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Cupcake: an Apartment Adventure

clipbigcc.png

SECTION A: SYNOPSIS

• This is a Demo for the upcoming game, Cupcake: an Apartment Adventure, a game where you the player uses 6 cupcakes to unlock a plethora of goofy endings. This demo is set in the main character's apartment ( the first room) and contains about 8 endings.
  • You are a baker living in Sugarlake apartment complex. On a whim, you made some cupcakes and now the only question left is what to do with them?
    Will you eat them?
    Will you share them?
    Will you flush them all down the toilet?
    There are multiple endings to discover.
SECTION D: SETTING AND/OR WORLD DEVELOPMENT

• The full game will take place in the Sugarlake apartment complex, a small apartment building home to a fun variety of tenants who you can meet and give cupcakes too.

DOWNLOAD LINK
this game is available on itch.io. This is my first time uploading to this site so if there are any issues with how I uploaded the game please let me know. This game is only available for Windows

IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS

capture 1.PNGcapture 2.PNGcapture 6.PNG

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Happy Friday, y'all! I just got home from work and am sitting down with a nice cider, and I'm ready to chill and enjoy myself. Not sure if I'm gonna dive into any of my game-related projects or not tonight.... we'll see how I feel after unwinding for a bit I guess!
Just found out that mint tea made from chocolate mint tastes a bit like hot cocoa with candy cane stirred in. As I'm allergic to chocolate this makes me very happy.
It's special day for me tomorrow so time to vanish for 24 hours lol.
So Deltarune Chapter 2 is supposed to release today... if it's out already, has anyone played it? And I can't because I have a stinking Mac and not a Windows PC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeviancePrime