- Aug 25, 2016
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
Here for the demo? You can scroll down to my Steam page or CLICK THIS LINK
bio-Synthetica is a dark sci-fi adventure featuring turn-based combat inspired by the retro classics. Take on the role of R3-M1, a newly activated robot, as they venture through a dark, dystopian world in search of answers. Yet, the clues lie buried within dust and ash, data files and audio clips left behind by decaying corpses from a not-so-distant past.
However, in the shadows lurks an ancient evil—creatures stalking and hunting you at every turn. You must follow the breadcrumbs left behind by your creator in hopes of locating and protecting her. She gave you life, and you must save hers.
R3-M1 Combat Robot Model 1.0. Equipped with Mech-Blade and Particle Gun.
Buy yours today for just $5999!
- Scavenge resources, discover schematics, and craft a variety of items.
- Slower and more methodical combat requires a specific strategy for each encounter.
- Exploit certain "reaction" states with various abilities for additional damage and effects.
- New overkill system with a fatality-style finisher that's unique to each enemy.
- No random encounters. All enemies are scripted into each map.
- Find an ARENA-bot companion and upgrade them for additional abilities.
- Fully voiced dialogue by a talented cast of actors.
- Plenty of exploring, hidden rooms, puzzles, and combinations to decipher.
- Dark and atmospheric with a horror/sci-fi theme.
NEW Overkill system!
Fill your overkill bar and slay your next enemy with a brutal fatality-style attack.
All surviving enemies have a chance to enter the Panic State.
Make love, not war!
My game is now on Steam. Don't forget to Wishlist.