Dalph

Nega Ralph™ (RM Tyrant)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian Curses
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I hate necroposting but this game deserves more attention, it's too amazing to be left into oblivion.

I played it a bit and it looks great and fun so far...I especially enjoyed the dialogues, the well made cutscenes, the mapping and the customization in battle.

The battles are a bit on the slow side (I admit I'm not a fan of ATB), but I love how Ari can drain and use magic in FFVIII style.

I spotted some italian words (when the enemies attacks the party).

Will continue it soon as I've some spare time.

I'm usually very harsh but there's really not much to criticize here, good job.

Last edited by a moderator:

pinkapinkie

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
Thanks for the kind words :D And yes, I've been going slowly on Far Beyond Universe, mostly because of school and other things. But I'm confident I'll star working on it again when I'll have more time!

BCj

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
N/A
How is this game coming along? :) I really liked the demo.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

If only RM had the capability to show whether a project has been edited, or not... like 99% of all other editors out there. That don't cost, too, or release new versions with very few features just to get the extra money... ugh, just too many basic features missing even after, what, two decades?
Surgically removing people's faces and grafting them on to other people is kind of fun.

(editing character art busts for my game)
I think sleep is like a foreign language to me.
I really love it when major blocks preventing me from going all out in game design get shattered.

Like finally developing a fully functioning Technical Machine system where certain characters cannot learn certain moves.

You have no idea how much that helps me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsenic333