[DEMO] RPG Fighter League - A Battle to Finish! [Steam] Early Access

Val

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Français
Primarily Uses
I'm looking for a MAC OS X tester for my project RPG Fighter League! Anyone here that can just hel me to test if everything work fine? THX U :)

The game go very well and even if it's not yet finished, I would love to know if the Mac OS X version from RPG Maker MV work well with all the plugins and content I put in the game. !! ^_^ !!

Kilgore Trout

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I can give it a look on Mac if you like.

Val

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Français
Primarily Uses
I can give it a look on Mac if you like.
Thanks for your help, I will contact you in soon (1 or 2 days) with a Mac OS X version, I hope everything will work fine :D

Val

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Français
Primarily Uses
I'm really happy to announce that RPG Fighter League is now on STEAM in the Early Access section!!

^_^ Thanks to everyone around here and I know that I will continue to develop my project to something even better in the next months. 

All help and feedback and reviews (good or bad) will always be good for RPG Fighter League.

Right now, you have more then 12 hours of content if you want to find everything in the current version of the game.

I'm happy with the current state of the game and I'm sure that all fans of RPG will love it if you want some challenge and great time in this universe of fighters.

35 Achievements are working and a real challenges for any fans of the game. (I will put even more challenges)

Trading cards will follow up and others gifts for the steam version.

I want to make the MAC OS version to work soon (but I still need some testing) and the next step will still be new contents and surprises.

Thanks to everyone that help me to achieve this milestone and that will continue to support me through the next step. ^_^

rpgfighterleague_screenshot_8.png

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Given where this project has reached, perhaps it's time to ask for it to be moved out of Early Project and into the Project Development forum?

Val

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Français
Primarily Uses
Hello everyone,

The development of RPG Fighter League continue and I'm looking to have some help on Proofreading the game. English is not my first language and even if I tried my best I know the game is far from perfect. So I would give a steam key of my game to each person who wants to play the game and write me a message to help me finding errors in text, message and menus so the quality of the overall game could become better.

Anyone interested, just PM and I will write you back the fast I can. :)

P.S. If you got the chance to play the game and write me a review on my store steam page that could be an awesome thing to help me out a bit ;)

Kilgore Trout

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Are you able to export all the text/messages out so someone could go through and easily make corrections?

Val

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Français
Primarily Uses
Are you able to export all the text/messages out so someone could go through and easily make corrections?

I'm looking right now into this and other multiple language tools & solutions for the game.

I will keep you updated, if I find a quick solution to have all the text written in a file so anyone can look into it to help me out :D

Thanks for your support! 

luigidicarlo

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Hello!

So far, I absolutely love this game! I was really attracted to the idea since I first read the post and now that I've tried the demo, I've really grown to love it. You've earned a fan! :D

I also wanted to take this opportunity to tell you about some aspects that, if improved, would really make your game even greater:

Attacks and skills miss a lot and I find that kind of frustrating... losing BP just because a skill failed is really disappointing. Maybe a regular attack may miss more often, but skills shouldn't. At least, that's my humble opinion. Personally, I always give characters a 100% chance to hit.

Certain physical skills had the casting motion on characters which doesn't make sense. If they're executing physical attacks, they shouldn't need to cast anything, should they? Maybe the mistake in this part was that you overlooked an option in RPG Maker MV that enables/disables casting for certain skill types.

The leagues I played so far (up to the advanced one) are really entertaining. However, I've noted that while executing transitions, the events are restarted and reappear on screen for a moment. This mostly occurs when teleporting the player to the treasure island. Maybe you restarted the variables and control switches before fading out the screen. Even though this is a minor detail, fixing this would really help in making your game look better.

The last thing I would like to note is the way you mapped walls and such. They look somewhat weird, especially when in a league (the arena area, if you will). You should try to improve that aspect, so the game looks better.

I'll keep playing until I beat the demo. It is awesome, but it needs certain polishing.

Good luck and au revoir! ^^

Val

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Français
Primarily Uses

Thanks for your great support! You just make me realize that I really need to update the demo of the game on PC and MAC because the data in the demo is like really old (about 8 months old) So I will make a new one with everything updated and that will give a clear view of where I'm going with RPG Fighter League. Some of the bug you mentionned are fixed now in the Early Access version on Steam. If you are interested in the game and want to follow through it final release state. This is the best place for you to try it :)

http://store.steampowered.com/app/550170/

Next stop for me is to update everything in this topic with all the new data and info I have about the game. The game grow each day and I'm very proud of what I have right now and where I'm going with more characters to recruits and new leagues and some secrets to be added in the Hall of Champions. It's not over yet, but the game can give you some great hours of fun already. Thanks to everyone for the big support :)

Hello!

So far, I absolutely love this game! I was really attracted to the idea since I first read the post and now that I've tried the demo, I've really grown to love it. You've earned a fan! :D

I also wanted to take this opportunity to tell you about some aspects that, if improved, would really make your game even greater:

Attacks and skills miss a lot and I find that kind of frustrating... losing BP just because a skill failed is really disappointing. Maybe a regular attack may miss more often, but skills shouldn't. At least, that's my humble opinion. Personally, I always give characters a 100% chance to hit.

Certain physical skills had the casting motion on characters which doesn't make sense. If they're executing physical attacks, they shouldn't need to cast anything, should they? Maybe the mistake in this part was that you overlooked an option in RPG Maker MV that enables/disables casting for certain skill types.

The leagues I played so far (up to the advanced one) are really entertaining. However, I've noted that while executing transitions, the events are restarted and reappear on screen for a moment. This mostly occurs when teleporting the player to the treasure island. Maybe you restarted the variables and control switches before fading out the screen. Even though this is a minor detail, fixing this would really help in making your game look better.

The last thing I would like to note is the way you mapped walls and such. They look somewhat weird, especially when in a league (the arena area, if you will). You should try to improve that aspect, so the game looks better.

I'll keep playing until I beat the demo. It is awesome, but it needs certain polishing.

Good luck and au revoir! ^^

Val

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Français
Primarily Uses
OMG! Already 2 years and I havent come over here to update the thread of the game. I know I was like a lot of project seem to be dead and everything. But No! I'm right over here trying to do my best with this project. I just updated a version on Steam with a lot of new contents but a lot of tweaks and balances all over the place to make a better overall experience for the game. I'm still open for all the feedback for the project and I dont know how long it will take me to finish it. But I will succeed! It wont be over till all the leagues will be available for the players to fight and uncovers all the secrets behind them. I wish everyone have a good time playing RPG Fighter League.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Work on Yanfly's MZ plug-ins is coming along nicely. Looking forward to getting them: http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Core_Engine_VisuStella_MZ
so uh variables can only be used for num lol? I guess I gotta fix that once MZ come out lol
I didn't think I'd spend the evening jamming out to the battle theme of a Hole Punch.
Welcome back to the dark era, where everything is in dark mode!
I'm not complaining! :o

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Subaya