Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

TALES OF ÁGARIS

SYNOPSIS
Rumors speculate that a terrible being would emerge soon. And indeed, just as it was written by religious, Gorgos, the most fearsome demon in hell, would arise. But this will not happen by chance. Lars, a member of the grimfur king's elite soldiers, will greatly help Gorgos' resurgence. However, three king soldiers performing missions for world peace is established in Ágaris and other kingdoms of the world. One of the missions is to try to revive Rion, with whom King Grimfur has confidence and faith to be resurrected and compose the army in dark times as at the present time. The fate of the planet is in the hands of our heroes so that evil does not hover over us, and we can live for another 1000 years (where occurs Heroes of Time's events)

CONNECTION

A game completely linked to another game in development, the "Heroes of Time".Tales of Ágaris occurs in the past of Heroes of Time.

In Tales of Ágaris we will live the events that occurred in the middle age, whose is showed at Heroes of Time.

IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS
titulo.pngtoa2.png
toa1.png
TLOA4.png
TLOA5.png
TLOA6.png
TLOA3.png
TLOA2.png

SECTION B: CHARACTERS

• Elliot
    The main soldier of Agaris. Focused on his goals, determined and self-confident. The only one who suffers from the interference of time in the future, having flashes in some parts of the game. His hometown is Zahul, where his mother currently lives.

Louis
    fc-Fern-C-pia.png

Elliot's colleague and friend. Insightful, sarcastic and unique boy. The wizard of the group, with his arsenal of white and black spells. Born in Ágaris, where he still lives.

Kary

A centered elf, just like Elliot. A legitimate archer, down to earth and determined. She has a slight crush on Elliot. An adventurer who is called to replace Lars among the king's soldiers

Lars

Ex-soldier of the king (position of Elliot and co.), However when he became a high-class soldier he decided to deceive royalty to achieve his goal, which is to resurrect gorgos from the depths of hell.

Gorgos

An extremely powerful being, which is in his "eternal" rest in the depths of hell .... for now ....

Rion

Former prince of Aqala. He lived in times of war and was killed by a dragon inside a cave. However, the game gives you the opportunity to relive it. It is optional depending on your choices in the game.

SECTION C: STORYLINE/PLOT
Like was said. This game occurs at the year 1130. And "Heroes of Time" will occurs in the same world, but in the future, in 2130. May we have interferences from the past? Who knows

Credits
Enterbrain
Centro RPG MAKER
Condado Braveheart
Ice-Ax
Raizen
Chirno-chan
Mazeran
Rpg Maker VX Resource planet
ramonaemo
Slimmmeiske2
Vibrato
GrandmaDeb
Balbereith
Staffeux retraité
Darren Curtis
Rxus(
m199
Momope-sama
Helzer
Ecu
Kiria

DOWNLOAD LINK

Awaiting criticism

Attachments

• TLOA 1.png
    TLOA 1.png
    207.1 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:

Metthink

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Update 2.0!!! New screens, new title, new menu and bugs adjusted.

Last edited:

Bakuda

The Music Man
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
This is looking pretty good! And you have Zidane as your profile picture, which immediately makes you 100% more awesome. Seriously, though, that was an epic trailer. It really sets the mood.

Metthink

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
This is looking pretty good! And you have Zidane as your profile picture, which immediately makes you 100% more awesome. Seriously, though, that was an epic trailer. It really sets the mood.

"You don't need a reason to help people", Tribal, ZIDANE hehe :rock-right:
thanks man... yeah, if the trailer is as good as the game I am satisfied

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

After years of relying on others and the community to help with making my games, I've decided to delve into the world of scripting. Thought I'd share a few simple scripts that I made that I'm very proud of and excited about!

Redesigning characters after such a long time feels great. Makes me excited to work on an old game again.
Phone menu to replace main menu WIP:
It's been that long since I wrote a plugin, it took me 4 attempts to realize it's != rather than #. In a 40-line plugin, 20 of those lines being documentation!
Disk Check Plugin - Running on Linux:
RMMV-Game-Mint.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ffstsa