Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

RPG Maker VXAce
2 hours of game (demo)
Demo v15.5 avaiable

SECTION A: STORYLINE/PLOT

History
Long forgotten are days of strife and conflict. Robots have been manufactured to assist with the police to keep the peace and security of the lands. Yet, not all is quite tranquil.

A scientist, named, Aizack, uses his own robots to fuel a machine that he build to go back in time. To make the world one of his own design, he aims to steal a certain magical necklace that has lost it's potency in the modern age. However, 1000 years ago, it had the capability of summoning extremely powerful demons.

The era that Aizack needs to visit coincides with the emergence of Gorgos, which was a dark moment in history. Henzo, Willie, and Lenna discover the scientist's plans and decide that he needs to be stopped. Both to preserve the present that they know, and to protect the future that they don't know.

Premise

Choices will be made. Choices that could affect both present and future. They can only hope they make the right ones.
The game gives you choices from the beginning to the end of the game. You choose the destiny of the future since the game has multiple different endings. Which will be yours?

SECTION B: CONNECTION
This game occurs in the year 2130, in the same world of my game Tales of Ágaris. In Heroes of Time we start with a boy called Henzo Lufter, who will travel through a time machine to year 1130(right in the events that occurs in Tales of Ágaris coincidentally) May we have interferences? who knows, you will choose the destiny.

You will make your choices while you are there. Your decisions can affect the future.

IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS
iuhgiuhp.png
hero1.png
hero123.png
hero1234.png
hero123454.png
hero1234545.png

SECTION C: CHARACTERS
henzo.png

Henzo Lufter

A young Mathematics student. He lives alone in a house given by his parents, having a good and carefree life. Under some conflict in the city of Ágaris, he ends up receiving the help of a cop in an alley, acquiring a peculiar gun named Onyx. This will be his starting weapon.

98d2HW.png
Willie Barker

Childhood friend of Henzo and a Physics student, he is a witty and laid back dude, who has the subjects of magic classes as a hobby.

aCEeic.png
Lenna Hoffer

College friend of Henzo and also the granddaughter of the scientist who wants to travel in time. She is a shy lady who loves her grandfather unconditionally, despite his intentions.

tW32MT.png
Aizack Hoffer

An arrogant, intolerant scientist who is determined to tear down the world by distorting reality, due to moral and religious issues.

face206a-C-pia.png
rion1hospedar.png

face039c - Cópia.pngrpg_maker_vx_rtp_faceset_edit_2_by_tenbed-d4u6xki - Cópia.pngrei grimfur - Cópia.pnggatekeeper_s_b - Cópia.png
People4.png
Above are some of the character that will join the plot in the medieval world to which ours heroes will travel.

DOWNLOAD LINK

Attachments

• possível capa do jogocom titulo22.png
    possível capa do jogocom titulo22.png
    296.7 KB · Views: 33
  • hdt1.png
    hdt1.png
    383.1 KB · Views: 91
  • hdt2.png
    hdt2.png
    347.1 KB · Views: 4
  • hdt3.png
    hdt3.png
    323.4 KB · Views: 91
  • Sem título.png
    Sem título.png
    4.7 KB · Views: 35
  • hdt5.png
    hdt5.png
    291.5 KB · Views: 94
  • CAPA HOTT.jpg
    CAPA HOTT.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 148
  • iuhiup.png
    iuhiup.png
    223.6 KB · Views: 73
  • 1615784831034.png
    1615784831034.png
    818.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Metthink

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
DEMO AVAIABLE!!! You can play now

Last edited:

Metthink

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
TRAILER AND A NEW RELEASE, DEMO 2.1.0

Metthink

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

PS: The game crashed at 59:55, but it was already fixed in the last version

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Welp, people are trying to quit my team because I can't code. Where's the dancing blob emoji when I need it?
My home state baseball team is going back to the World Series for the first time since 1999. I remember when they went in 1995 and won, that was like the best day of my life. (I'm a huge baseball fan and yes I'm talking about the Braves).
FL Studio is a huge step up from LMMS but I'm having such a tough time with it D:<

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pack_4_life