Korimax

Architect of Procrastination
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I shall help tame all these demons... with LOVE!!! 

Throws 
RXzL0Ad.png
x10 at Seiryu! 

magnaangemon01

Miles Montgomery
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Is this game done? I would love to give it a try. But I like playing completed games. But, I don't mind testing as well. So, exactly how complete is it?

Fernyfer775

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
*Walks in and checks thread to see all this crazy commotion and slowly walks back out...*

@magnaangemon01 - The game is about 85% done. I am wrapping up the final 3 areas of the story-line, then it will be fully released for beta-bug testing. :D

Dalph

Nega Ralph™ (RM Tyrant)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian Curses
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
x30

Take that Seiryuu!

PS: Very appropriate thread.

Omega Weapon

AKA Laura
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is this dragon dead yet? if not: *launches 30 balls at it*

It's name is pretty similar to my archnemesis', so does that activate a multiplier?

Ultim

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
A
Primarily Uses
N/A
OK...I'll throw everything I got !!!

Ultim1337Gamer unloads his Pokéball canon !

RXz_L0_Ad.pngRXz_L0_Ad.pngRXz_L0_Ad.pngRXz_L0_Ad.png

Omega Weapon

AKA Laura
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think Dalph already overkilled this thing. Can someone confirm?

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hmmm, I only calculate 2280 from balls, plus hamburgers and water balloons thrown. So, this guy might need some more.

Silvestre

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
So the Byakko monster is dead or the event is still running?

Speaking of older XP heroes, has anyone ever had the idea of drawing an older version of them? That'd be interesting to see.

Silent Darkness

Robomage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
HAAHHH!

[Silent-Darkness casts Lightning for 300 damage!

Silent-Darkness throws 5 Love Balls for 250 damage!]

Fernyfer775

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Just wanted to chime in and say that I am sorry that I have gone MIA for quite a while, work and school have gotten pretty nuts, and I haven't had much time to work on the game.

As soon as I have some free time I will post some updates of my current progress. Game is looking to be about 85% complete, just wrapping up the last couple of dungeons before

final beta-release. Thanks! ^_^

omen613

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
After watching Arin's Let's play on this game, i've decided to download it and give it a whirl....the vids made it seem like a pretty solid game and Hope some more progress has been made on it.

Keep up the good work

Fernyfer775

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
After a long hiatus from RPG Maker, I have resumed working on Demon Hunter. School finishes this week, so I will have some free time to wrap this project up. I am working on completing the 5th Legion before heading off into the final parts of the game. As I get closer to completion, I will update the thread with all my updates.

Happy hunting! <3

12/12/2014 Update: Demo now includes ALL gameplay that is completed. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Fernyfer775

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I am just about done wrapping up the pre-final area to the game. I am about 95% done with everything. After I finish wrapping up the story and finishing touches on my maps, I will do a complete playthrough of the game and then it will be ready for completion/release! :D

Fernyfer775

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Update: Game has been "completed" and is now ready for a full on play through to check for any bugs, spelling errors, balancing issues, and more. Will update once the game is 100% ready for it's official complete release. Thank you to everyone who supported me and my game. It has been quite an adventure, and one hell of a ride of frustrations, fun, tears (of blood and/or joy), and more. :D

PS - Most recent demo has not been updated to reflect all the current fixes/changes. Will not be updating the demo/download until the game is 100% completed and thoroughly scanned for all bugs and errors.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fernyfer775

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
UPDATE: Wrapping this sucker up is taking a bit longer than intended. I had also completely spaced it and forgot to finish up some of the quests that I had put into the game, but never completed hahah. I have wrapped up the whole story and am now working on finishing up all the side-quests and crafting in the game before I do a final playthrough or two for bug testing and whatnot. 

If anyone is interested in doing a playthrough of the pre-final release, please let me know. I want to make sure there are no problems before I release the final product. :D

Rosendrache

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
I have a problem with the game. In Oracle's Spirit I can't enter the green room with two pillars and the Spirit Fragment and red flame inside the room aren't moving. I would really like to continue playing. Is there anything I can do?

Fernyfer775

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
UPDATE: Made some more gameplay balance adjustments to speed up battles just a bit. Also finished up about 5 new mini-quests and working on a few maps that felt sort of dry. At this rate, I'll never finish my game, heheh...oh well, a perfectionists job is NEVER complete!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Don't think I can ignore this anymore, but it only happens like once a day. Not sure why my entire pc slows down though, its using a lot of memory but not compared to my max. Seem the thread about updating the nwjs it a while ago, it just looked like a pain/tldr :p
nwjs.PNG
Quite the versatile cast so far :p

chars.PNG

Edit: Sprites are made by Alexdraws and TheMightyPalm. I just edited them.
Degica Games Turn Komodo | RPG Maker News #77

Well, rats. Was really looking forward to trying out FPS Creator, but trying to install and set it up was pretty much impossible for my tiny brain to comprehend. So much for that, then.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khaotom