Winterflowr

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
I started this game back in 2015 during midterms, but finally picked it up again after finishing finals! It's such a fun way to spend the summer, especially in this heat!

One quick question! Are there other furniture stores throughout the world that you discover as you continue on your quest, or just the main one in PonPon Village? I remember the Home Decor tutorial saying something about finding furniture in other places, but I haven't found any other spots so far (and I'm at Accu City), so I wanted to know my options before I buy something and discover that there was something I liked more!

Misake

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
N/A
  • Can someone tell me the places for the 'weapon of the gods' quest?

norman

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
hello.
when i do a special attack i can press q z or s w but when i press the a button
the attack stops.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

When you thought you'd be finished with the grid, and spend ~8-9 hours on an arrow. How is this more difficult to than player movement?

Still some bugs hiding in there, but it's nearly complete.

I'm having it strictly follow the path a user draws, because there will be booby trap and other similar mechanics where you want to avoid specific cells.
I feel like banging my head against a wall every time I want to find that post that shows all the plugin header codes. Then I think "next time I find it, I'm going to bookmark it". Then I think "wait a minute ... maybe I bookmarked it last time because it took me so long to find it". Check bookmarks, and there it is :)
... a few of my main characters standing around doing nothing lol. I mostly wanted to see them together on screen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
baroncorrz