Sausage_Boi

Game Dev. "Artist."
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Americanese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello, I deployed my game to both Mobile and HTML, but when I run them from the local files, I get errors saying the images are gone, and when I look in the folder they have been converted to *.rpgmvp files. Do these files work when they are online and on mobile??

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Please state how you deployed and with what options, especially give screenshots of the console for the full error message - we can't help you without the details.

There are several possibilites here, including wrong filenames (MV requires you to use networking rules for filenames to allow deployment to devices which handle filenames differently than windows).

I've moved this thread to MV Deployment. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Silverskin

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I think when exporting your game, you had a box checked which says like "compile data" or "remove unused images".

The problem is that if you are using Plugins and images with different save locations, rmv won't recognize these as used.

Try to export the game again without compiling anything.

Hope I could help you :)

Sausage_Boi

Game Dev. "Artist."
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Americanese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I had seen something about instructions for deploying to android and mobile but they kept referring to the manual. Does that mean the help file?

If not: where do I find the manual?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
yes, the manual for MV is the help file - but there is a second deployment method not mentioned in the helpfile but described in a tutorial here on the forum, and some people prefer that way. we need to know which way you used and to which step you could complete it before the first error message happens.

Additionally, those messages might be referring to the manual of the external programs used during deployment . in that case you'll have to check their helpfiles, not the MV one.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Yeah, now Yes !!!! "boom boom "
"Fire the monsters, guards!!!"

index.php
I can't stop buying resource packs I'll never use, or engines for that matter, or free resources as my two terabyte external will attest. I am a digital hoarder I guess. Some people get drunk off the silly juice when they are bored, I just buy shiny digital nonsense I don't need.
Not a bad weekend but anxiety kicking my but. Also wondering about Ms Littlefish. Some people move on. Anyways how is everyone doing?
I did a video review on Psychronic Games' Star Shift Origins, as they did a review on my game.
Check it out!
can someone show me how to play movies in RPG MAKER MZ?I don't know how to insert a movie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eyyafkih