SeaPhoenix

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I was wondering if anyone has tried playing a Steam game made with RMMZ using a Linux machine and Proton? I released an MZ game recently and someone said they couldn't run it on their Linux-Proton setup whereas my previous game made with RMMV worked.

I don't have a Linux machine to test with, so if anyone was able to get it working, please let me know if you had to do anything special or if it worked right out of the box. (If you need a game to test with, The Ghost Cage is free to download on Steam.) Thanks!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Finally was able to record the rest of the game demo! I added some edits here and there, this is why it takes me so long to do stuff cuz I find a problem and have to fix it asap. x.x
Game: https://dj990j.itch.io/region-of-mythos
Databasing. Just with what I consider "bare minimum", I have listed over 200 skills. That's not all of it, and isn't even considering skills that only 1 class would realistically have. lol

It's a Spanish devlog don't get scared!.
Just read the forum rules just for kicks and rule 14 reminds me of this:
150.jpg
I'm in the process of converting all locks and intimidate/persuade dialogue options into D20 DC based success/fail (modified by player skill). Before, it required a certain flat amount you had to meet, but with rolls, it offers more freedom. For instance, you can repeatedly try to unlock a door instead of just not meeting the requirement to unlock it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yanis773