Loz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Dear colleagues! I was stoked to have my first demo up and running on itch.io, till someone informed me they got the
following error screen playing on mobile, not android app mind you, just mobile through itch.io:

75295873_2184772235159449_6894649534991826944_n.jpg

If you like you may see it yourself by playing the first 10 seconds of the game, and trying to read the books right next to the bed. Here is a link:
https://lozzasoft.itch.io/cursed-tales-demo

Is this a known error? I haven't found much info about it, and I know nil about programming, do hope there is an easy fix for it...

TSM in advance!

Aloe Guvner

Walrus
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Please show a screenshot of the event that causes the error.

Reactions: Loz

Loz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sure, the error happens right when the transfer command should be.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    120.4 KB · Views: 5

ImaginaryVillain

High Cultist of the Sporkle
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Absurdism
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Transfer Player typically interrupts processes, running the move route right after it in the same event is almost certainly the problem. Try fading out the screen, moving the player to 6,3 then fading it back in instead of the Transfer command.

Loz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Transfer Player typically interrupts processes, running the move route right after it in the same event is almost certainly the problem. Try fading out the screen, moving the player to 6,3 then fading it back in instead of the Transfer command.
Thanks! I did as you said and replaced transfer by a movement. However I still get the error right after :/
Updated version of the game is online here
https://lozzasoft.itch.io/cursed-tales-demo

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

poppetQuestBarryApproaches.jpg
While I wait for judging, I decided to start adding more "friends" to my attic. :LZSgrin:

I swear I need a whole sound pack of menacing squeaky toy noises. :kaoswt:
I can't believe I actually managed to stay motivated for the whole Game Jam duration (1 month!), definitely will be taking a break after this :0
can't believe I slept on outer wilds, such an amazing game
Trying to enter ''Downloads'' crashes file explorer ^^ But if i download something online and enter it via the browser it works fine.....Computers...Whaddeya gonnnaa dooo!?:p
Riding thru a slump and not sure how to drag myself out of it. Hate it when these moods take me. Trying to focus on my art but hit a wall with that(TT)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomasm