TijerinArt

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
VNM
I had a problem, when creating the android package in VNM it creates a folder without "hooks, bode or platforms" so I can't work with Android stoudio nor can I create APK files, does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

There is only a tutorial on the internet and the official instructions of the program do not explain well how to do the precess.
The tutorial that has helped me the most is
Vídeo de YouTube™: Visual Novel Maker - Tuto : Deployment a VN for Android

CocciPlum is an amazing person doing VNM tutorials, but I still can't export for android.
I NEED HELP!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Playing Aroma Indosiar theme song.
Aroma is an Indonesian TV show about cooking. :)
Working on a characteeer! (Why is it so hard to color hair?) ;-;
Silly-Sketches.png
Just finished eventing a couple simple puzzles in RMMV, for my very first game "Sample Quest." Just messing around, throwing things together, and calling it a story XD On a non-RM note, got my hair cut today!
I feel the need to inform everyone on the forums NOT to go with Web Hosting Canada for your hosting needs. It is by far the worst customer service and just overall experience I have ever had with hosting and I am Canadian...
BCj
Got another eye surgery monday. Hope I'll recover quick and all's well. A bit tired of surgeries. On a happy note, working on the next chapter of Escalia so hope I can continue soon :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SLXDEREX