saintivan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Hello,

When I try Deployment for Windows (MV), I get an error message: "Failed to create a distribution package." When I try Deploment with "Exclude unused files", it deploys successfully, but then there is an error during the first battle (this error does not occur during playtesting on the non-Deployment version; I restarted a game and tried it) "Loading Error Failed to load: img/animations/StateDown1.png". I have not made any changes to the animation folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

No matter how many times I listen to him, I know this is Joker speaking, but my brain can only hear Dagda.
Does anyone know of NPC sprites for RMMZ? I know of Flirion's RMMV recolours, but RMMZ's sprites are slimmer and more detailed, so I'm a bit on the edge to use Flirion's im RMMZ...
I can't believe that after all those years, KH Union X Dark Road is closing the services.

Due to a situation in which I thought plugin adaptations had stopped for the QPlugins, I "ghetto" converted these 7 over yesterday. They appear to work perfectly as long as you use old style plugin commands. I am uncertain if I will have a lot of free time in the future to work on this, but if you'd like them, here they are.
Was there a thread that you could share a screenshot of your game? I feel like I found it once but can't locate it again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FeatherStone