Dev_With_Coffee

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
PT-BR
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
I tried opening the index.html (for a web version) on firefox but it didn't work.
1 -Are you absolutely sure you have disabled this?
security.fileuri.strict_origin_policy

Sorry if the instructions are not accurate, tell me exactly what setting you made in Firefox.

2 - Ask all your friends with "Mac OS" to download this simple game, it only has one map, almost empty database, contains only settings:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/09tpomk0zvrnqqv/Game.app.zip/file

If it runs, you have a problem with your project.

Last edited:

LegendaryNono

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Français
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sorry for the late answer, i was pretty busy these days !
1 -Are you absolutely sure you have disabled this?
security.fileuri.strict_origin_policy

Sorry if the instructions are not accurate, tell me exactly what setting you made in Firefox.
I tried again to use firefox with this command and now it works !! Thank you very much !!

2 - Ask all your friends with "Mac OS" to download this simple game, it only has one map, almost empty database, contains only settings:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/ok4eb5fthihbi9i/Game.app.zip/file

If it runs, you have a problem with your project.
I'm gonna see my friend with a mac tomorrow, and we'll try that. I'll tell you after if the problem is on my project or on his laptop.

Dev_With_Coffee

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
PT-BR
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
I had to reupload the file on MediaFire because it was not linked to an account.
If you can, give us feedback.

LegendaryNono

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Français
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I had to reupload the file on MediaFire because it was not linked to an account.
If you can, give us feedback.
Hello ! I'm really sorry to answer only now. We tried opening others little games from the internet, and they actually worked. Only my project has the error i showed you. It seems the Big Sur OS is quite problematic with a lot of applications tough. We'll see after some updates if it changes.

As for now, the web version is functionning on Firefox (thanks to you) so my friends can play on their navigator ! Thank you really much to all people that helped me !

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Thursday AM
Him: When can you have this ready to test?
Me: With the amt of work plus other things on my plate, 2 weeks
Him: Can you have it ready by Monday?
Me: IF I can give my other work to someone else AND don't run into any issues AND I rush, I MIGHT be able to make it next Wednesday
Him: So Monday then?
Me: Maybe Wednesday
Realized virus affecting my NJS and MZ!
I feel so dumb I forgot to set parameters and thought the plugin wasn't working
I can come up with all of the magic skills in the world, but I can hardly think of creative physical weapon skills within the JRPG realm. One of those ones....
It's time for episode 19 of our Make a Cliff Map in RPG Maker MZ... I mean, Make a Game in RPG Maker MZ! Today we're working on our cliff map again. Let's see if we can finish it this time!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BaguzFahmi