Deployment to webbrowsers and mac fails

Velare92

Villager
Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2016
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello there,

since a few days, after starting to deploy my games to Mac and Webbrowsers, I'm encounting some problems.

First of all, the Mac Version:
If I'm trying to deploy the Mac version and send it to someone to test it, I always fails to start the game.
"The application "Game" can't be opened."


Second problem, deploying to webbrowsers.
This is the biggest problem I have so far. If I deploy a Game to webbrowsers, some files seems to be missing, because there's nothing to even start the game. I've tried to reinstall the RPG Maker, deactivated my antivir and whatsoever, but nothing even helped. Still some files are missing.

I also deploy it all unused files, deactivated all plugins etc etc.


I am almost desperate all of this... Deploying a Game to Windows works fine and without problems... but all the other stuff... not even close to work... :(

PLEASE HELP
 

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Brother made thumbnails for my Lets Plays. He's a swood dude.
Since I'm getting so busy (the fact that I'm often here is due to the fact that this is my procrastination #1 destination), I'm trying a new system where everyday I dedicate 30 minutes to my personal game project. That way it won't fall into the abyss.
In today's seminar:
Presenter: In the past, there was a saying, "One who has tuberculosis is doomed for life." But now-
Everyone: *starts coughing in unision*
Gosh... Today seems too much like a good day to do nothing....

I need to keep myself focused...! :kaoback:

Forum statistics

Threads
93,700
Messages
914,748
Members
123,300
Latest member
jamssi
Top