Srpg

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
I've noticed that when accessing the forums on my smartphone/tablet, the option to view the forums using Desktop version is no longer available. The previous forum's theme had an option to view either 'mobile' or 'desktop' but the new one does not have it since it forced the browser on Mobile directly. Any way to force Desktop?

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's all the same now, there aren't two versions.

Srpg

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Too bad then, while the forum loads correctly in a 4.5 - 5.3 inch screen phone, on a flagship 5.7" phone with a resolution of 1440x2560, and on a 7" tablet with 1200x1920, we clearly see that the forum's mobile version is not fit for these type of devices as more contents can be added in the page. Can't you mods bring back the desktop version?

Last edited by a moderator:

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No, us mods can't bring it back. Aside from the fact that we are not the programmers in charge of that kind of thing, it can't be brought back because it is the same thing. It's not a mobile version, it's the same version that has the ability to scale to your device size. I'm not sure what the problem is on your device. I do know that on my phone, I can see everything, I just might have to scroll further down to find things like status updates and such.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Apparently all of LGBT reddit hates me. I posted a simple question and only got hate mail. What's the deal? The doompost was literally 6 months ago and I've changed my views since then and apologized.
Amazing. Simply amazing...

JRPG Browser - Playlist:
Hello, comrades, do you have a pack of modern or student clothes? i need for my project: 3
Just a reminder. One expectation of being a new member is that you read the rules. You can find them here: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.90/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Billbobobo