First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Destiny Warriors 1.6 is here!!!!

----------------------------

Added

----------------------------

Custom Title and Game Over Screens by Hailren
Awesome im in the credits that's cool.  BD  Im going to try this game out. 3min later...Fooy the download link is complicated cant figure out what download button to press on to download your game and not a virus?  ;_;

Last edited by a moderator:

ninjalex

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Awesome im in the credits that's cool.  BD  Im going to try this game out. 3min later...Fooy the download link is complicated cant figure out what download button to press on to download your game and not a virus?  ;_;
1. Sorry about that. 

First press this button: 

The press this button: 

After a few seconds it should start the download. It has no virus so if your software says it does just accept and download anyways. Let me know if this helps, if not I will try my best to help you. :)

2. I also just added another link to another file sharing site.

Hailren

Title Screen Master. Rpg Maker Artist.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
1. Sorry about that. 
First press this button: 

The press this button: 

After a few seconds it should start the download. It has no virus so if your software says it does just accept and download anyways. Let me know if this helps, if not I will try my best to help you. :)

2. I also just added another link to another file sharing site.
The media fire link works great im downloading it right now.

I played some today and I found this possibility bug. But the game is fun good job.

Bug found.jpg

ninjalex

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
The media fire link works great im downloading it right now.

I played some today and I found this possibility bug. But the game is fun good job.

Thanks! Kool! thanks for letting me know. I will look into that bug :)  

ninjalex

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Destiny Warriors Version 1.7 is here!

------------------

Added:

------------------

Victory Ranking script

Fixed Graphic Bug in Tree Leaf Forest Map 

Eurgh

Lord of the Reapers
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
This game. Urgh! I want to like it, but it seems like it's heavily based on Naruto, also i'm level 6 before i've found all the bells. I still haven't found all the bells yet, you need to calm down with the spawn rate because it's like a battle every 4 steps and it gets oh so very annoying when I just want to find stuff. 

Just food for thought there.

ninjalex

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
This game. Urgh! I want to like it, but it seems like it's heavily based on Naruto, also i'm level 6 before i've found all the bells. I still haven't found all the bells yet, you need to calm down with the spawn rate because it's like a battle every 4 steps and it gets oh so very annoying when I just want to find stuff. 

Just food for thought there.
Thank you for your input. With having only two play testers it was hard for me to configure the spawn rate of encounters. Excuses aside I will look into it and make it so you won't into an enemy "every 4 steps" maybe every 5 steps lol. 

If you are just on the "Bell Training" you still have a long way to go so I'm sure once you get passed that part the game will get better. Once again thank you for your input and I will look into the encounter rate thingy.

Crimson Dragon Inc.

Crimson Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
destiny warriors made me think dynasty warriors in RPG mode...... buts its basicly naruto with extra characters added in

ninjalex

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
destiny warriors made me think dynasty warriors in RPG mode...... buts its basicly naruto with extra characters added in
I don't know whether to take that as a complement or an insult? lol

Fun Fact: Originally the game was going to e called Dynasty Warriors...but was changed to Destiny Warriors to avoid confusion. 

ninjalex

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Destiny Warriors Version 1.8 is here!

------------------

Added:

------------------

Fixed some Grammar Issues

Reduced Monster Spawn Rate:

So you won't  battle an enemy  "every 4 steps".

----------------------------------------------------------------

Reminder: Feedback is appreciated. Both complements and positive criticism. 

Wwolf655

Warper
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Just downloaded the game earlier today and i'm on Chapter Three, Loving it so far, haven't found any bugs as of yet however i have found some spelling Errors. I remember one was "Adeventur!" and I remember Iv'e and the sorts  :)  But other than that I am truly enjoying this, even tho i can't stand Naruto!! :p

West Mains

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I might download this later to kill some time but I would recommend finding a more reliable filehoster. 4shared are pretty good most of the time, but I'd recommend looking into something like Dropbox, which is great. In my opinion.

ninjalex

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@

Wwolf655 Koolz I am glad you are enjoying the game. :) Thanks for the feedback, I will look into that text error. I have been meaning to replay my game to check for test errors but with school and me working on another game I haven't found the time. So any errors you find help me fix the problem faster. I hope you continue to enjoy the game.

@

West MainsI'm glad you have considered to play Destiny Warriors and I hope you get a chance to play it and enjoy it as well. Thank you for your suggestion. I have just updated my Game Download links and have added a Drop Box link. :)

Wwolf655

Warper
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Found some more Ninjalex Spoilered cause of Possible Spoilers

1.) Magma Rocks Village, there is a lady near the rocks named Michele which until this moment did i know this was not a Misspell xD however she says: "Man! I was there was a way to break these boulders."
obviously it should be "Man! I wish there was a way"

2.) the first time meeting Black Smith Blake in Magma Rocks Village he says Someone matching the description arrived "AFTER" we did... wouldn't this have been Before?

3.) the Enemy up to this point are rather extremely easy. I'm using weapons from the first village and I'm doing 150ish damage every hit, killing them in 1 blow where as they only do 1-15 points
and since this isn't a bug report and a personal opinion I wont spoiler it, the footsteps noise is a nice touch, but you have such a vast amount being used and some can be extra loud and some times annoying (Sand, Grass) but walking on the stone path's is fine! i don't think it would of been too harmful to use 1 footstep sound effect in this style of game but that is my opinion :)

Jan. 25 2014 Edit:

So i'm now in thunder cloud city speaking Spark where he says:"In the letter I left You it said that i was going away for the weekend spend time with my dad since i don't get time to see him often."

some missing words and grammer issues, I'm not a English nut either and i have horrible grammer myself but this is clear to me :p

Also Spark didn't leave the Note for us, he left it for his mother.

later J.C. says "Cool thanks Sparks dad. Well we will see you soon"

i think this could be fixed with: "Cool! Thanks Sir. We'll see you soon, Spark!" or something around those lines :)

Thunder Cloud City Mall on the up the stairs the farthest guy on the left says he is "Armor Clerk" but only sells a Bandanna and and Lucky Charm. Not sure if this is a mistake or a bug, but i assume he would be the accessory seller since he doesn't actually sell Armor.

Thunder Cloud City (After the fight with that Vampire Kangaroo fella ((forgot his name)) when you return to speak to Spark about his Girlfriend he says "Love at first site" instead of "sight"

Also the Sprite Image for your Claw weapons have 2 extra pixels at the top of the image that shouldn't be there Same as the Battle Axe, Spears, and a few others might wanna check your pixels, Minor issue just wanted to point that out to you :p

In the Tournament why didn't you give Karra the ability to auto defeat Kitt? God that was painful sitting through the -1 damage all the way through 1000 points of HP xD

After the tournament and after the battle with Karra in BS Mode (which by the way was still incredibly easy!) Spark is speaking to his mother, Karra is misspelled you have it Kara.

After you learn of Max's disappearance you speak with Blake who tells you of his possible whereabouts, Dark Forrest :p which is spelled wrong too

ninjalex

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Found some more Ninjalex Spoilered cause of Possible Spoilers

1.) Magma Rocks Village, there is a lady near the rocks named Michele which until this moment did i know this was not a Misspell xD however she says: "Man! I was there was a way to break these boulders."
obviously it should be "Man! I wish there was a way"

2.) the first time meeting Black Smith Blake in Magma Rocks Village he says Someone matching the description arrived "AFTER" we did... wouldn't this have been Before?

3.) the Enemy up to this point are rather extremely easy. I'm using weapons from the first village and I'm doing 150ish damage every hit, killing them in 1 blow where as they only do 1-15 points
and since this isn't a bug report and a personal opinion I wont spoiler it, the footsteps noise is a nice touch, but you have such a vast amount being used and some can be extra loud and some times annoying (Sand, Grass) but walking on the stone path's is fine! i don't think it would of been too harmful to use 1 footstep sound effect in this style of game but that is my opinion :)

Jan. 25 2014 Edit:

So i'm now in thunder cloud city speaking Spark where he says:"In the letter I left You it said that i was going away for the weekend spend time with my dad since i don't get time to see him often."

some missing words and grammer issues, I'm not a English nut either and i have horrible grammer myself but this is clear to me :p

Also Spark didn't leave the Note for us, he left it for his mother.

later J.C. says "Cool thanks Sparks dad. Well we will see you soon"

i think this could be fixed with: "Cool! Thanks Sir. We'll see you soon, Spark!" or something around those lines :)

Thunder Cloud City Mall on the up the stairs the farthest guy on the left says he is "Armor Clerk" but only sells a Bandanna and and Lucky Charm. Not sure if this is a mistake or a bug, but i assume he would be the accessory seller since he doesn't actually sell Armor.

Thunder Cloud City (After the fight with that Vampire Kangaroo fella ((forgot his name)) when you return to speak to Spark about his Girlfriend he says "Love at first site" instead of "sight"

Also the Sprite Image for your Claw weapons have 2 extra pixels at the top of the image that shouldn't be there Same as the Battle Axe, Spears, and a few others might wanna check your pixels, Minor issue just wanted to point that out to you :p

In the Tournament why didn't you give Karra the ability to auto defeat Kitt? God that was painful sitting through the -1 damage all the way through 1000 points of HP xD

After the tournament and after the battle with Karra in BS Mode (which by the way was still incredibly easy!) Spark is speaking to his mother, Karra is misspelled you have it Kara.

After you learn of Max's disappearance you speak with Blake who tells you of his possible whereabouts, Dark Forrest :p which is spelled wrong too

1. Thank you so much for reporting these errors. :) Sorry I haven't gotten back to you until now I have been busy with school lol

I will try to fix these errors as soon as possible. I hope you continue to play Destiny Warriors and report and more errors you find as well as any positive feedback about the game. :)

2. What difficulty are you playing on? I just need to know so I can adjust the enemy difficulty. 

ninjalex

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Destiny Warriors Version 1.9 is here!

------------------

Added:

------------------

Changed Screen Size:

From 640x480 to 544x416

Fixed Spelling errors found by Wwolf655

Increased enemies strength

----------------------------------------------------------------

Reminder: Feedback is appreciated. Both complements and positive criticism. Also any bugs or grammar issues that you find would be gladly appreciated if they were reported back to me. :)

Prodigy03

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
1. I would like to change the file sharing site as well. Although I do not have money to pay for an account and I have not found any other place besides the one I'm using that can hold enough memory to to share my games data. If you kniw of a site I can use please let me know.

2. I did have screen shots but I got an error that said the link I was using to show the pictures wasn't supported. I use Photobucket to make links to my screenshots. 

3. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
I use DropBox, It's free and you don't need an account to download stuff. I think that after everything is said and done (the tutorial) you'll have close to 1gig of Storage space to mess with

ninjalex

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I use DropBox, It's free and you don't need an account to download stuff. I think that after everything is said and done (the tutorial) you'll have close to 1gig of Storage space to mess with
All that stuff has been already been taken care of lol

The third game link should be a Drop Box file site. Thanks for your input on file sites though :)

ninjalex

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
*Bump*

Not sure if you can bump on this forum. 

If not I am sorry and I won't do it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Finally figured out how to make a signature with a pic that leads to a link, it's so cool! Click the image to check out my demo! :kaopride:
When you are very focus making a game on a Monday morning and doing your very best to make it perfect for your players. Than smile to take a break and realize it is Friday... o_o
Are there any vocalists on RPG Maker Forums that would want to sing together in a group, duet or make a whole channel together?
Here it is in all its leggy glory! I apologize in advance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Twisted