Destroyed Rope Bridge

Htlaets

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Not 100% sure this doesn't exist, but I have searched around a decent amount and haven't found it. I'm looking for a destroyed rope bridge, like one that's been cut to cut off an escape route over a gorge or something of the sort. Bonus points if there's both a cut and uncut version. It's for RMMV and I'd prefer it in the RTP style.

Worst comes to worst I'll see if I can't edit something together myself (Likely badly) eventually and just placehold it until I absolutely need it, but I figured it would be worth posting here to see if anyone wants to put one together. Would appreciate the help.

Last edited:

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Which engine are you using? And which art style does it need to be in?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So I'm practicing ITC with a spirit box, and decide to try to contact my deceased soulmate. It actually gave me multiple identifiers. Me, still a bit skeptical, asked aloud "Fine but does he still love me?" and the box spoke and printed the word "Forever" at the same time. Been a mess of tears since. :kaocry:
Been scratching away at my game and making progress, but just had a revelation. I'm working in full screen and adjusting all my pictures accordingly, but will they resize if someone's screen is smaller?? I hope this doesn't turn out to be a problem later.
Why is there so much month left at the end of money? D=
Hello humans! How goes your day in this journey of living? I hope it is good, for I am human like you, and I am feeling great! Worship the altar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GmOcean