DarkadeGames

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey guys. I'm looking for a world map tileset for MV that looks similar to the year 2300 AD from Chrono Trigger. Basically a destroyed Earth. Does anyone know of one or someone I can request to maybe make one? Much appreciated. :)

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Resource Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

yournamehere

Had Matter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
If you throw some images my way, I can try and recreate the style with RTP edits.

DarkadeGames

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
2300AD_1.jpg
Here we go. Broken mountains and buildings and a greyed out lifeless rocky terrain covered in craters. Is that doable?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Dragonfly3116 wrote on Redweaver's profile.
i need to ask do you mind sending me a link to tutorial town an legend of ancients Please My new Email is necroboy1973@gmail.com
I Am A Member On The Site Here As Well If Your Still teaching Let Me Know Thanks Joseph
Added store elements.
44JtdpE5n4jQMFkSi7pACW.png

2uqvqT3uCWxcXAhlyZokxg.png

The next step will be to start making props (including distillers).
I just saw one of SigmaSuccor's RPG Maker news videos, it mentioned one of my plugins. Now I kind of wish I'd made a demo project for it, having nothing in that segment but a scroll down the code feels a little underwhelming given what the plugin COULD do. Except I suck at making demo stuff, and my testing project isn't fit for that. :(
Ok, to prepare for the GMTK Game Jam, I'm trying to make a game with the theme "The Cat's out of the Bag" in about 48 hours. I'd make a forum post with a question, but I don't have the time!
Worked over a week on a new BGM, and I'm finally happy with it.

Here are some screenshots of the area it will be used in
EzLHppdVIAMY7DP

EzLHpqsVIAEZ7jt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peachdev