Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey guys.

I have a request for a (somewhat) simple script. I just want something that can let the game know when a controller has been connected into the computer. Not being actively used, just connected. I'd also like a script call that can check if it's connected during the game, as well. This will greatly help with button prompts and whatnot.

Sorry if this seems vague. If you need any more info from me, feel free to let me know.

Thanks in advance. 

♥SOURCE♥

Too sexy for your party.
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
It means that using:

Joystick.attached?in either a script conditional branch (event command), script call, or in the script editor, will return either true (joystick attached) or false (no joystick attached)

So you could do:

Reaction score
Primarily Uses
@Lemony: Thank you so much!

It's funny, Mr. Super Cremo took the time to send me an ugly PM telling me to go away for... you know, actually calling him out on having zero instructions. A pointless message, honestly, I know that you don't care. Why take the time to share your work with the community if you are going to be an elitist snob about it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Tsukihime

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
OP wanted a script call that can be called during the game. The response was a script call. I am not sure where is the confusion here.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Venetian Gondolier, this is not even your thread. If the OP has an issue understanding the instructions, I'm sure he/she is capable of saying so. And as said above, the post you are complaining about is EXACTLY what the OP requested. If you do not understand scripts, perhaps you shouldn't comment on other people's responses to other people's script requests.

Also I am removing the screenshot from your post. If you are going to report something, don't then go and plaster it all over the forum. As I said in my response to your report, the PM you were sent is no more "ugly" than your response to his post here. In fact, YOUR post goes further in breaking community rules than his PM did.

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Staff member
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

>Testing with fonts change.
>Tries installing a plugin. Doesn't work.
>Tries changing the plugin commands. Doesn't work.
>Tries installing another plugin. Doesn't work.
>Changes a few more plugin commands. Doesn't work.
>Goes directly to the gamefont file and changes the src. Works.

YYEEEAAAAHHHAAAA

Perseverance is key, bois and girls.
What Reviews say on RPG Maker MZ?
Looking back at some sketches, and game design documents on my PC dated summer of 2015. I started development with the release of MZ, but in 2015, I felt a strong desire to make a game out of the blue. I remember feeling sad for no apparent reason, and all these ideas rushed into my head. Now that I think about it, since that day, everything has become easier to do on my PC . . . it’s very creepy.
Everything's going to be alright! We're all in this together. <3
Aaaaannd published my game's tech demo. :D

Feel free to download and play it. And give feedback!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bitepp