RMMZ Detecting whether Window_ActorCommand is open or closed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyo

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I am attempting to reposition the location of the Attack, Skills, Items, and Guard buttons in Window_ActorCommand. I was attempting to use SceneManager._scene._actorCommandWindow.active to check whether or not the window is open with an if statement inside of Window_Selectable.prototype.itemRect, but that just errors out on runtime with "Cannot read property 'active' of undefined". I noticed that when I removed .active from the end it would work, but would affect every button in the battle scene. Any help that can point me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated!

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I've decided "Attack on Equestria" should be released first... hence this new ARG channel! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClKiUI8xOVx9dsF4kRXUmxw
Check it out, and subscribe! The ARG will lead up to the video game. It's not a creepy game, but I just thought it should follow ARG standards.
For anyone interested in my project M - i finally made a gamethread about it :D

Yay. I turned 39 today. Another year older, another year closer to the grave.
I'm sure the latest post/thread in the sidebar used to have 5 posts. Was it always been like this?

Made it to the 10th video doing this! :kaocry:

renderTimingPixel.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClementPanchout