PersuaderGames

Adventure connoisseur
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
PersuaderGames present

Jpds7Ep7Uyd8xSfh6t1xpjciksYJtbK-4RvzzrUeLluRgB-QIsaYIEkeLZd6MWLnW1dF9A1U73z9jUJ-TCmCAprLEKR3ykLaeGHTcD0n0v_eu5TXeCjkuoR-I2XT8xMwnMwW5khc

Introduction

Paris, present time. After a tough night roaming the streets of Paris, our hero gets a call. A suicide in the city center, fancy area. Business as usual.

sLnAEoC-Wrfx6t4NyUotcsPi4-PQteO1sIRA2lckDB-B-NY6hgYzLxuIljtIY4cKglZC0J4tzw6ZwyrahsyEdFdcUrp5fyKTAWWDcvTG8YeFEnEBYBbW7XSxM8FYDeroSgvDkfwO

But is it really just a suicide? Dive into the city of lights, find the clues and solve the case in this open end adventure.

Created primarily for mobile devices, Detective Trapu is non-linear adventure game where you play in the role of the detective. Find your own style of investigating the case. Will you be able to crack the case and solve the crime? There are no rules on how to find all the clues, like in the real world! Show your skills and unlock the rank of one of the greatest detectives of the world!

K9tS_ipwJPoTxlScW2CTmIlV8VVHNFuC6LDXxv8y0c8EIVRW9kCzP7fHjVJVSKazjq45gDIdWcHCcPgDaO4Wvl306k4GdxSzfauyDLrpbxZHXa6qy8iMPjj4Y4ijdpgWzbQozVdD

Demo

This is a demo. The game is in alpha at the moment, most of the content and scripting are present. We would be glad if you could give us some feedback! Write us anytime at persuadergames@gmail.com, just to say hi!

Please check the Credits at the end of the demo. A lot of very talented and dedicated people helped to make this game possible.

Attachments

• Adventure-Detective_2017-04-25-11-32-24.png
    Adventure-Detective_2017-04-25-11-32-24.png
    204.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

PersuaderGames

Adventure connoisseur
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello everyone and welcome ^^

We will be constantly updating the post and adding new screenshots, so stay tuned!

qtaer

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Looks good! I will check it out and see what it's all about

Mauri090

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, your game looks interesting, I was about to install the Android Demo, since I also plan do make a mobile game in the future. Unfortunately I got scared about the rights requested. Especially the rights to edit and delete stuff from the SD card.
Anyway I will give your Windows version a go and let you know :).

Best regards,
Mauri

PersuaderGames

Adventure connoisseur
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey Mauri,

The rights request is by default. Unfortunately I didnt find a way to remove that one yet. But I can assure you it is 100% save. The Windows version is functionally the same game, but it a lot more fun on mobile.

P.S.: If anyone has a tip to adjust the rights request, PM me ;)

Mauri090

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey,

I finally installed the android version and played through the Demo. I like the concept, the music fits well and the graphics are nice too. Looking forward to See more of it! Do you want to commercialize your Game once finished?

Edit: I found a little typo, I think you wrote "mqke" instead of "make" - or is it the font?
Typo.JPG

Best regards,
Mauri

Last edited:

PersuaderGames

Adventure connoisseur
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Mauri090 Thank you for nice comment. We worked quite a while to get the right"feel" to the game. At the moment we are working on polishing some flaws and adding new features. More sound effects, more interactables and a save feature.

We are getting all the assets together to upload it to the Google Play Store as well, but we havent decided yet if it will be commercial or not.

qtaer

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey,

I finally installed the android version and played through the Demo. I like the concept, the music fits well and the graphics are nice too. Looking forward to See more of it! Do you want to commercialize your Game once finished?

Edit: I found a little typo, I think you wrote "mqke" instead of "make" - or is it the font?

Best regards,
Mauri

Thank you for the typo! I am in France and they use a weird keyboard layout... I seem to be mixing up q and a quite often! Out of curiosity, would you like to see the second half of the game @Mauri090 ?

Mauri090

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@qtaer

I understand :). Yes of course I would like to!

Best regards,
Mauri

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Got distracted... again. So now I'm on project.... 5? 6? I can't even remember off the top of my head how many plugins I have in the works. Though I blame the latest two on a coding youtuber I watch occasionally. He codes in C++ but walks through the process well enough that it inspires me to do similar things for JS plugins. So... blame him for my lack of activity. lol
It's my birthday today! Mom and I went to my favorite Japanese restaurant for lunch and they gave me a Japanese dessert as a birthday surprise. Their salad is SO GOOD. Now we're back home chilling!
Game Theory is great to practice and all... but it is zero substitute for playtesting a game and saying, "Am I having fun?".
Orbiting the cactus
unborn180.png
Here's this for an idea I might do: A Touhou RPG set in the universe of the Hoi4 mod "The New Order: Last Days of Europe". Expect BurgSys Yukari, the Great Fairy Trial, and funni clock Flandre

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RogerTheOG