Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Developer Link Plugin+1.0.0
OpheliaEnigma

Introduction

Allows the user to link to a specific URL or email at the title screen or during the game. It can be used to link to the developer's site, contact email or the game's page.

Features

This plugin allows the developer to set a link on the title screen and/or an event in-game to redirect the user on a button click or event interaction.

How to Use
3XtA9h.png

This plugin is quite simple. The parameters of the plugin can be set to add a new command option to the title screen below the Options command. On the parameters you can set the text for the command (first parameter) and the link to send the player when he selects the new command (third parameter). Note the second parameter can be set to true or false if you wish to add the command to the title screen or not.

The link to send the player can be normal url such as:
or an email link that will prompt the machine's default email system and automatically prepare an email to send (it works on any computer and mobiles). An example of a link to an email is:
Either you set the command option on the title screen or not, you can use a script call to link to any link you wish during any moment of the game. The script call is as follows:
Plugin
Please donwload the plugin here

Credits
- OpheliaEnigma

Terms
This plugin is free to be used for non-commercial projects, however, for usage on commercial projects please donate the amount specified for this plugin at the plugin's itch.io page. Any doubts don't hesitate to contact me, OpheliaEnigma, either through here or my email address: OpheliaEnigmaUltimateCoder@gmail.com

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

…I think I might need to switch from standard ATK/DEF up/down buffs to parameter altering states. I just had an actor whose usual attack against an enemy does ~25 do a buffed attack against a debuffed enemy for ~600…
just saw that titan quest is free on steam until the 23rd
Zombie status is now complete. I didn't have to do much in the way of changing how healing is applied to undead targets, was just a simple 3 line code. I thought I had to overhaul Game_Action lol. Everything else was doable by events. So.. Zombie: You turn undead. Your element changes to darkness. You're weak to light, you're strong to physical attacks and healing hurts you and revival items will kill you.
My Overworld might be a mix of inspiration from 2D Final Fantasy games, Breath of Fire, Battlechasers: Nightwar, Super Mario World, and Pillars of Eternity. If I can make it more in-depth than just walking from point A to point B, that might do a lot for the gameplay experience. Hmm...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaeBski