Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Bahasa, English
Primarily Uses
N/A
EDMhoUC

Introduction
Welcome to this little not-so-tiny project of mine. DISCLAIMER this story may include some stuff regarding politics, and the general toxicness of society.

Engine: RPGMAKER MV
Genre: RPG, Puzzle, Strategy, Modern Fantasy

Synopsis
A Deviant Mark is a Mark on one's body who gives those who possess them superhuman abilities. These Deviant Marks can be obtained by someone who has a "Deviant Gene". These Deviant Genes can be possessed by all human beings, might it be a plant, animal, or human, their abilities are classified by the Arcanas from a tarot deck. Those who do good with their powers will retain their upright form, while those who do bad with their powers will transform them into their "Reversed" form.

Gameplay
Combat is governed by turn-based combat.
A Deviant Mark is like a skillset with 1-3 skills each, the player can assemble their skillsets pretty much like a deck of cards with a maximum of 8 skills. (for what a deviant mark is, go read the synopsis)

Positions/Roles Needed:
  • Writer(s) The general plot structure is already done, although it can be freely modified if needed. There are a few missing holes in plot here and there, so I'd like someone to help me with that :D Also, if you are interested in writing dialogue, go apply!! >.<

• Artist(s) All I need is talking portraits of the characters, and little things here and there, do you mind helping out?

• Spriter(s) Walking sprites of the characters, a few objects here and there. Don't worry, we won't burden you that much! :D

• Composer(s) Are YOU the music guy? Then we'll amazingly welcome you to the team! (note I said amazingly? yeah.)

• Programmer(s)/Scripter(s) We do have one guy on board for this one, but he's incredibly busy and we wouldn't want to burden him too much, would you help him?
Open Roles: ALL
Taken Roles: None

My Role(s)/Position(s):
Director
Writer
Character Design
Database Managing
GFX Artist

Last edited:

EpicFILE

Epic Member
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Maybe I can help with main character arts. (if there are only few of them)

You should post some screenshot of your game even though the progress is still minimal.
I love the custom GUI you've shown me at discord. :D

Maybe you should also explain about the scope of your project,
so people can expect how much effort needed to do their tasks.

Putting a link to your recruitment thread on signature wouldn't hurt too.

Raijinn

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Bahasa, English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@EpicFILE Ah, thanks! Should we go talk about it in the DMs or should I just talk to you on the discord?

Kinzarks

The Everlasting Flame
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
May I apply for the composing part of the not-so-tiny project?
Here's my Soundcloud, so you can see if my style works with what you have in mind.

https://soundcloud.com/kinzarks

EpicFILE

Epic Member
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Raijinn
Whichever ways you feel comfortable with. :D

Raijinn

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Bahasa, English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Kinzarks Do you have a discord? If you do, can you pm me your tag?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The snowy mountains in my game are finally done... what a crazy journey.
I participated in the official video event collection!
Well I am infinitely upset that I finally got a good idea... after the Touch the Stars game jam is pretty much over.

Gather resources to build a spaceship to escape the apocalypse! It would have been cool....
Thinking that if I get MZ, I'll work on a new Project. How about instead of just an RPG, I make it episodic, like an anime? You might even get fanservice. Oh, but I need the right costume for the character.
"but what even is an API??"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AeriaGloris123