DGThunderer

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Intro

This plugin doesn't actually allow you to do anything that you couldn't do before, but it makes it significantly easier!

Ever want to have a bunch of items in the shop that are locked behind switches or skills, but didn't want to deal with all the conditional branches and re-entry of dozens of the shop's base items? Well now you don't have to! This simple plugin allows you to prepare items and equipment to be added to the next shop scene. This means you can have a single check for an item, add it if true. Then have another check for an item, add that if true. Finally once all your conditional items are added you can call the shop screen along with all the items that are always in the shop and your extra items will be added to the end of the shopping list!

Compatibility

This plugin effects the preparation to run the shop screen, but doesn't touch the shop screen itself. This means it is compatible with most other plugins even if they change the shop screen.

Instructions

This plugin adds a single plugin command:

DGTStock <cat> <id> <stnd> <prc>

<cat> should be replaced with 0 for an item, 1 for weapon, and 2 for armor.
<id> should be replaced with the id of the item you're adding.
<stnd> should be a 0 if you want to use the standard price of the item or 1 if you want to have a custom price.
<prc> the price of the item. Only is used if <stnd> is set to 1.

Use

This is an incredibly simple script (and my first script). Because of this all I ask if you use this is a thank you!

Enjoy!

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm an adult married woman

Being a hobbyist dev and also loving my job is like nothing to lose during both busy days and holidays ~ ♥
I tried to free some space in my phone and this is what I find: https://framapic.org/Dio090k00QQ6/8tiNZ3AV5IYw.png
...Almost 60% of all images in my gallery is just that- books and notes and guides...
I've bought a set of Harry Potter to entertain myself. However, my crazy geography homework accounts for more than half of my homework.
Girls with swords are cool on their own. Then I give them guns. *Profit*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ssalum