Quadratsocke

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is it possible to make such a inventory like diablo 1 uses,
where you have limited grids and every item a grid size making it very limited what you take with you.

I know i saw such a script for vx i guess, but never found anything nearly close for mv.

Im looking for everything, plugins that are close, tips for making such a plugin or someone who would make it himself.

I found this so far: but the plugin maker sadly wont finish it.

Attachments

• HT4DwDw.jpg
    HT4DwDw.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: Fun

Fun

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Would be interested as well.
Push.

AlRoss0908

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Looks interesting, but I still prefer that one the original game has. I like the creators of all three parts of Diablo games for their attention to detail. Even in the first part of Diablo, and the second one, where graphics wasn’t the best one, they still made you feel the atmosphere of the medieval age. Diablo II was really challenging for me. I still couldn’t finish this game. I struggle on some levels. Recently, I found out that yesgamers.com sells some runes. I am considering buying them and to try playing with them.

Last edited:

Jrrkein

Insert Witty Title Here
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
This might be closer than you think, than what you expecting

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Yay! Someone did a playthrough of my game. :D

When you thought you'd be finished with the grid, and spend ~8-9 hours on an arrow. How is this more difficult to than player movement?

Still some bugs hiding in there, but it's nearly complete.

I'm having it strictly follow the path a user draws, because there will be booby trap and other similar mechanics where you want to avoid specific cells.
I feel like banging my head against a wall every time I want to find that post that shows all the plugin header codes. Then I think "next time I find it, I'm going to bookmark it". Then I think "wait a minute ... maybe I bookmarked it last time because it took me so long to find it". Check bookmarks, and there it is :)
... a few of my main characters standing around doing nothing lol. I mostly wanted to see them together on screen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nanduh