Different Attack Animations For Different Actors.

Neo_Kum0rius_6000

Not Your Ordinary Guy!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
So In the game Mother 3 each character plays a separate instrument when they attack.
I wan't to do something like that in my game, is there a way to give specific
actors different attack animations via script?

TheoAllen

Self-proclaimed jack of all trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
You can try to search a script that changes the normal attack ID for each actor. Should be available around the internet. I forgot who made it though.

Neo_Kum0rius_6000

Not Your Ordinary Guy!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hmm that dosn't help I searched for something like that online and didn't find anything
for VX ace anyways.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Not going to lie... PIXI Particles make fantastic graphics... But predicting the hitbox of something with a "fixed size" but whose graphics can stick out past that, is quite challenging. :kaoswt:
Would you like a glass of spiders?
Besides my Might and Magic inspired project, I have always wanted to make a Fire Emblem-like game. Time is the culprit... Between life, composing music packs, and working on a game can it be done!? The tactical plugins for MV work quite well based on what I have tested.
Yaaay! My second public script is out and approved! A VX Ace Final Fantasy IX styled Throw Script!

I look forward to all the constructive feedback I get but most importantly I hope everyone who ends up using it enjoys!

Yaaaay! Making scripts is fun lol. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaezyelnatz