DTracy3

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Luxembourgish
Primarily Uses
Hi,

I wanted to make a skill during which a character uses his unique animation. My character got a dagger but I want him to use the animation that's played during missile attacks since I

customized that one. I'm using yanfly battle engine core and wondered if I could use it to change the battle motion for a specific skill so it doesn't use that default certain, physical or magical hit but the one I want instead.

UPDATE: I just managed to solve my problem halfway. I made a taunt skill and using yanfly's battle core and action sequence packs I made this Note for the Skill:

<Target Action>

motion missile: user

motion wait: user

action animation

wait for animation

action effect

death break

</Target Action>

However instead of doing the missile animation, my hero does her usual dagger attack. When I change the missile in  "motion missile: user" to something like victory or chant it works fine, it's just for the attack animation where it won't let me use my missile animation somehow.

Update 2: I found a solution^^ I changed the note too:

<Target Action>

Common Event: 3

motion victory: user

motion wait: user

action animation

wait for animation

action effect

Common Event: 4

death break

</Target Action>

Common Event 3 Changes my SV Battler to one with a different Victory Pose for the skill and Event 4 changes it back^^

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Been sick with a stomach virus for seven days now. Not going to work tomorrow because I'm still contagious according to my doctor.
Much as I love my job, I really hate playing "office politics". It would be nice if I didn't have to pretend to be someone else all day long.
I wanna get back into showing off Battlers and other assets I create again. But i'm always haunted by the "It's not good/realistic enough" voices that keep me from doing so.

Maybe I should get back to it, I did enjoy showing off whatever I came up with!
Big Google Warning Today for chrome users - apparently some kind of security threat has happened and everyone is being advised to update their Chrome browser ASAP by going to settings and/or "About Google Chrome", to update their browser version to a new one just released.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skull8