Different Single Actor vs. Multiple Actors SV Battle Positioning Possible?

JRand

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am using the Medieval PVG sprites and created a familiar skill for my mage class. Essentially, you get a skill at a certain level, you pick between three familiars, and you select one. A new actor is then added to the party that exists in and out of combat (the familiar).

The issue is that this messes up the alignment of the actors versus the enemies. When it's just the one main actor, the alignment is perfect, but when the second party member is added, both sprites are moved way down and no longer match the enemy's position. Is there a way to keep a two-actor party in the same location as a single-actor party without messing up the single-actor position, generally?

Also, I am using Yanfly's Party System plugin, if that helps.

Thank you!

WhiteW

The Murderous Clown
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
EN/PT
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm not sure where it's stored on standalone, but assuming it's the same, on DLC folder on RPG Maker MV install, there should be a KadokawaPlugins folder.
Inside, there is a plugin, SVActorPosition.js which allows you to set the position of your actors.

Last edited:

JRand

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm not sure where it's stored on standalone, but assuming it's the same, on DLC folder on RPG Maker MV install, there should be a KadokawaPlugins folder.
Inside, there is a plugin, SVActorPosition.js which allows you to set the position of your actors.
Thank you!

I decided to just not use the Yanfly Yanfly Party System and Row Formation plugins, which fixed my problems.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Oh, stop with the Melodrama...

...Listen to it instead!

anybody else like getting baked whilst coding?

When you go to the beach watch out for coconuts. Coconuts are more dangerous than sharks. Fact.
Try to get into pixelart again, so far its a sucess.
Also finally found a useful pixeltutorial which helps a lot.
♫ Anyone knows an ant can't move a rubber tree plant, but he's got high hopes, he's got high hopes, he's got high apple pie in the sky hopes ♫

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gundu